Honda Type R Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Is this the same Type R video thats on Google, by Best Motoring? Good - but needs english subtitles.
Where the hell did all the Top Gear vids go? One day there was 120 videos, now theres like 30.

can you download these?? i want to watch it buti dont have 1 hr... i tried figuring a way, but last time i checked its "copy righted material" so google wont let you download right?

Wow ... great video. All 1:12:46 of it.

It gave me goosebumps how fast that old dude was whipping that S2000 around nurburgring with the top down, no helmet, no gear, and still in his leather loafers. Thats how I can tell I wasn't cut out to be a racecar driver ..... thats just too damn fast for me in a confined double lane ...... even in a stock car. I mean, lapping is one thing but fuck!

My SiR hatch seems to handle and sound identical to the EK Type R Civic in every way. It was cool to see it do laps ... except I'm not as good as those guys :laugh: makes me excited for this lapping season.

Thanks for the link.

Back