Honda Video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

I need to start a new project on film and I want to do it with cars and why not hondas. If anyone has videos of racing, testing, modding, or just dicking around in their hondas let me know I want to make a video. Got to get ready for film school!!

ya i guess i could use some pics.

PICS MUST BE CLEAR AND IN JPEG FORMAT PLEASE!!!

send all pics in email. for multi pics try to zip them (zip, ace,rar)

send pics and/or video to loki187@comcast.net

Thank you for your support :D

cool thanks for the pic trailorparkpimp!

everyone!!! keep em coming i need about 2hrs of video and at least around 100 pics.

ya i know i could just go aroung the net looking for vids and pics but it would be better to make one with all the hondaswap cars and members so its personalized

Go raid my web page- just don't use too many of them. :)

I have a video of my 86' CRX spinning two spare tires out to the point of explosion...one at a time. My car was the one wheel wonder...so it was one wheel at a time. It was also at night across the street from the state prison in V-town. Khris and some other people were there when I did it, mostly rednecks. If you want a copy I can send it to you. I only have it on VHS...don't have a way save it on the computer and send it...sry.

Also the car looks like shit...didn't know if that mattered or not.

Ohh yeah! I jumped it too...we got that on video too! that's how the hood got fucked up. While pretty much the whole front end...lol.

nah sorry man i want to keep it simple and keep it digital. Plus I dont own a VCR anymore my sister took it for school.

Originally posted by Def_Jam@Sep 18 2003, 12:48 PM
I have a video of my 86' CRX spinning two spare tires out to the point of explosion...one at a time. My car was the one wheel wonder...so it was one wheel at a time. It was also at night across the street from the state prison in V-town. Khris and some other people were there when I did it, mostly rednecks. If you want a copy I can send it to you. I only have it on VHS...don't have a way save it on the computer and send it...sry.

Also the car looks like shit...didn't know if that mattered or not.

Ohh yeah! I jumped it too...we got that on video too! that's how the hood got fucked up. While pretty much the whole front end...lol.

I watched that shit this afternoon! I still laugh at the breakdancing part!
I'm still pissed you edited out all the good moves and when I did the worm. Did I tell you I showed that to Joanna? She laughed her ass off!

:lol:

Yeah you told me but then you said something about sex right after that...so that was about the time I stop listining.

Originally posted by Def_Jam@Sep 18 2003, 09:21 PM
Yeah you told me but then you said something about sex right after that...so that was about the time I stop listining.

That was a week before the last time I had sex...
:( :( :(

Back