honda vs nissan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bigdaddyIII

did anyone watch super 2nr tv this weekend? i watched a shootout between some hondas and nissans on a small track, and the hondas won :owned: the maximas pulled on the straights, but the civ's kept smokin em on the twisties. not bad, for 2nr tv.

saw that months ago. the guy that got the fastes time on the track (Chad Slagg), he did the motor swap in my 1990 Civic hatchback :) he knows his shit. :worthy: Chad Slagg

they should call super 2nr tv "super rYcer tv"

occasionally they have some good stuff, but for the most part it's "how to install some euros" and shit like that.

can't say i'm a big fan.

"Ride w/ Funkmaster Flex", however, pwnz!

I hate funkmaster flex he knows nothing. "we're gonna put some real horsepower in this one" he thinks that taking out the 327 and swapping it for a 350 is better? the 327 is a WAY better motor, if you would swap it do it right Big Block...

Originally posted by Iron 1@Dec 8 2003, 08:48 PM
I hate funkmaster flex he knows nothing. "we're gonna put some real horsepower in this one" he thinks that taking out the 327 and swapping it for a 350 is better? the 327 is a WAY better motor, if you would swap it do it right Big Block...

327 is better then a 350? what crack are you on, i'd like to get some.

the 327 is more of a "quick" motor. 400-450 horsepower, it gets to the power band REAL quick, and lasts forever. It may not have the torque of the larger motors, but it can go into the high rpms without any trouble. you try it, go for a side by side comparison, and then come back...
No "crack" here, unless you're talking about my a$$? in that case, yes I am sitting down..and no you can't have any...

Originally posted by Iron 1@Dec 8 2003, 09:27 PM
the 327 is more of a "quick" motor. 400-450 horsepower, it gets to the power band REAL quick, and lasts forever. It may not have the torque of the larger motors, but it can go into the high rpms without any trouble. you try it, go for a side by side comparison, and then come back...
No "crack" here, unless you're talking about my a$$? in that case, yes I am sitting down..

yeah, that have a nice stroke, but i dont think their powerband is that nice, but then again, ANYONES can be with the right parts. A friend has a 355 LT1 and we dynoed it and it never stops climbing, steadly goes up and even is still climbing at the rev limiter.. very smooth line. Made 355, but they ssaid should make 370 or so if the limiter was raised another 1000 rpms.

the advantage of the 327 is the stroke, but i can make a motor rev higher and quicker then a 327 for very little money. 400 block with a 350 crank, gives you a 377 that will rev to 9k all day long... welcome to a Chevy NASCAR motor. :)

aight fellas...this is getting off topic here. get back on the subject please which is talking about the SE-R.net and honda-tech.com Challenge...

Back on track, I too enjoy the Power Block" on Spike tv. I just wish that they would get some new shows, I'm tired of watching old re-runs. I swear I've seen stacy do Project copperhead 3 times too many...

"Ride w/ Funkmaster Flex", however, pwnz!

welcome to sarcasm. would you like fries with that?

Could I get those biggie sized?

can't stand that show, especailly those two fucktard twin brothers that speak engrish...

other than that, the section on the HondaTech.com VS. SeR Forum was decent.

Honda came out on top though

Originally posted by asmallsol@Dec 8 2003, 09:35 PM
Fuck TNN, I want Top Gear!

:withstupid:

I was gonna keep this cpu kazaa free but I cant stand not being able to watch em when I want........anyone know a good place to get it w/out leaving usa or a dish big as my yard?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Dec 8 2003, 10:12 PM
can't stand that show, especailly those two fucktard twin brothers that speak engrish...

other than that, the section on the HondaTech.com VS. SeR Forum was decent.

Honda came out on top though

they know their shit though, did you see their supra race build up

Projekt " Sup-dogg"

2nr sucks ride with Flex ownz.

he actually knows enough about cars.

i actually like some of the episodes of Super Tuner TV. especially the one show they did on the build up of that Supra.

look at it this way, it's still better than "Hi-Rev Tuners". that show is all about rice and about 2% of the show is about legit tuning of any car.
the last episode i watched showed a EG coupe all done over by some hick in the middle of Mississippi or something like that...anyway, they showed the engine bay and they said that it was equipped with a B20 out of a CR-V...well, that B20 looked an awful lot like a D16 with a chrome valve cover.

back to the topic...Super 2nr TV rocks...yeah...woo woo...:)

Back