Honda VTEC Engine in a Geo Metro??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, ok. I just looked it up on MSN Autos... 1997 was the last year. The body style didn't change for a while though- it just kept on going with the Chevy badges.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 22 2003, 06:14 PM-->
@Oct 22 2003, 03:18 PM
why would any one want a geo if i had that car i would burn it for insure $$

Fuck you cockwhore.

I had a 91 Geo Metro and 50 mpg city was fucking badass. I loved that car, and I had planned on doing an engine swap that's said below...

There's a JDM Sprint turbo motor out there you can swap in there and get more power than a B16 and use the stock mounting points. It'd also be about 10 times easier than a B16.

The power levels you'd achieve would blow anybody's mind though. You'd go from an 1,808 pound car with a 1.0L carbuerated 3 cylinder producing 55 hp and 58 torque, whilest running 17 seconds 0-60, yes...17 seconds 0-60, not quarter mile.... :roll: To 160 hp and 111 torque, & you'd probably could get that car running some lovely low 15s with that much power in a light ass car. You would definitely need a new manual tranny, as the stock one in the Geo only revs to 15 mph in first gear, and you'd need bigger tires (stockers are 12s I believe) :eek:

Think of what you could do if you turbo'd that B16 though.....12 second Geo Metro ridin on 17s :blink: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Everyone would ph34r you. :ph34r:

if you want to waste your time on a shit box more power to you I will fly passed by that shit box any day no matter what you do to it and this is honda site ass if you want to talk about shit box go to a shit box site :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by cointelpro@Oct 25 2003, 11:56 AM
do me a favor dok, go kill yourself.

have a nice day!

Man thats uncalled for!

And stop sayin "have a nice day" crap after u get done bitchin at someone. Thats so lame.

Here, these people might care about a Geo., cause I know I am sick of seeing this retarded thread pop up, who gives a fuck about 1. a Geo Metro 2. a B16 in a Geo Metro. 90% of car comapies have a little econoshitbox, and putting a B16 in any of them doesn't make it worth talking about.

Originally posted by jgerb0@Oct 22 2003, 08:27 AM
I have a 1992 Geo Metro, and after putting a body kit and supin' it up, I realize that Honda VTEC power would be the best solution. Does anyone know of or even heard of this being possible? And if so, how much is really involved and what do I need to accomplish this? Feedback would be great, thanks!

A GEO METRO STFU n00b :newbie: :mullet:
some one :locked: this thread, it is a discrace(sp?) to hondaswap.com

page 2 :owned:

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 25 2003, 05:15 PM
Here, these people might care about a Geo., cause I know I am sick of seeing this retarded thread pop up, who gives a fuck about 1. a Geo Metro 2. a B16 in a Geo Metro. 90% of car comapies have a little econoshitbox, and putting a B16 in any of them doesn't make it worth talking about.

Wow. talk about narrow minded and rather naive. Only thing that can be discussed on the board is strictly Honda's huh? Well that eliminates quite a bit of the kill stories. Maybe we should censor out any words that belong to cars such as Ford, Chevy and even Nissan? Half the time B talks about a Nissan 240sx, maybe you should tell him to stop talking about it since it's not a Honda.

If you can't appreciate every car company then you are not a a car guy. You're too much of a Honda lover. One who gets a hardon when you see a nice Honda rolling around town. I tend to love all cars. Whether it be a fixed up Geo, to a fixed up Camaro, to a fixed up Honda.

How can anyone NOT appreciate any kind of sleeper? You'd never expect to see a 13 second Geo Metro, and believe me it can be done. I've seen it done to a Geo Storm.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back