Hondas I did not know existed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahhh i misunderstood the post then

the Orithea, think thats how you spell it, wagon kinda like the 94-97 accord wagons but way more options like the ctr and itr had.

im not sure how many people know this,but my oldlady's daily driver a 2004 saturn vue redline,although its not a honda for say,it is powered bye the honda 3.5 sohc vtec motor with honda 5 speed auto trans,and with the polymer panels runs low 15 stock,ours has intake and exhaust and is a blast to drive!
3144619_6_full.jpg

3144619_19_full.jpg

My favorite weird ass honda is the one in my pic. don't remember what it was called, but it was forsale last summer in OH, knew i'd never see another one, and i didn't have the cash for it so i figured i'd better get a pic of it. All I know about it was it was a 4 seater with less room than a Crx. the seats had no space between them. it was like a bench seat only 3/4 the size of a regular s10 seat. It was a 1972 wtf, and it had 2 cylinders and a four spd. maybe a three.

im not sure how many people know this,but my oldlady's daily driver a 2004 saturn vue redline,although its not a honda for say,it is powered bye the honda 3.5 sohc vtec motor with honda 5 speed auto trans

Seriously?

Old man honda just came back to life and shot himself in the head. Twice.

My favorite weird ass honda is the one in my pic. don't remember what it was called, but it was forsale last summer in OH, knew i'd never see another one, and i didn't have the cash for it so i figured i'd better get a pic of it. All I know about it was it was a 4 seater with less room than a Crx. the seats had no space between them. it was like a bench seat only 3/4 the size of a regular s10 seat. It was a 1972 wtf, and it had 2 cylinders and a four spd. maybe a three.

Honda 600?

Seriously?

Old man honda just came back to life and shot himself in the head. Twice.

You didnt know they used a Honda motor in the Vues?

Sounds like a 600. It probably had 10" wheels too. The american version had a rear-window that looked like a snorkel mask.

Sounds like a 600. It probably had 10" wheels too. The american version had a rear-window that looked like a snorkel mask.
Good analogy. Thats it. Strangest little thing i've seen in a while. I wanted it. Think they wanted 2400 or 4200, little dislexic sometimes.

they probaly wanted 4200. I gave 2500 for mine not running the one in your pic is a AZ600 not a N600 mine is a AN600. they all are air cooled 600cc eingines that have a 4 spd trans axle. They even had 2 seater roadster that has the same 2cyl 600cc engine

they probaly wanted 4200. I gave 2500 for mine not running the one in your pic is a AZ600 not a N600 mine is a AN600. they all are air cooled 600cc eingines that have a 4 spd trans axle. They even had 2 seater roadster that has the same 2cyl 600cc engine
rep sent my man.

Back