Honda's "stash"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fuck this is some rare fucking stash i must say.....i had organizms over the crx and ccvc or whatever it is which is being debated....(speaking of bate!)

how hard would it be to get a hold of some of those center caps from the yellow one. those would look so sexy on my rims...

how hard would it be to get a hold of some of those center caps from the yellow one. those would look so sexy on my rims...

While I haven't been able to find too much stuff like that for sale online, I have seen a few similar at the local junkyard. I've developed a small fetish for the old-skool honda logo, so I snag everything I can.
http://media.cars.ign.com/articles/782/782425/img_4486745.html
Actually lucky enough to score a complete set of caps like these:

And intstalled them on my six spoke InterMilano's ....

Just lovely.

hum i wonder if i could put a 1200 swap in my 72 AN 600 it looks like i might could do it

geez why cant mine look like the one above

0427071731.jpg

hum i wonder if i could put a 1200 swap in my 72 AN 600 it looks like i might could do it

Uhh, those motors are rare and have zero aftermarket support, parts are a bitch to find, I would not suggest going that route. I thought those things were chain drive? Swap in a motorcycle engine, CBR if you wanna stay Honda, GSXR if you want balls out power, Hayabusa if you're made of money.

and parts for a 72 An arent hard to find its caled you have custom made parts you give the specs and have it made like real engine builders do how do you think that the after market parts for todays cars came about

and
no they have a trans axle cant do it like that

and parts for a 72 An arent hard to find its caled you have custom made parts you give the specs and have it made like real engine builders do how do you think that the after market parts for todays cars came about

and
no they have a trans axle cant do it like that

WOOOO Weee... damn son. Chill.

You make it sound so easy.

geez why cant mine look like the one above

If you lived any closer to the left coast I'd offer to take the "problem" off your hands. For a small fee of course. Then you could use that garage space for more boxes, which are more fun anyway. :cool:

yea i hate moving i have boxes everywhere AND THEY ARE NO FUN JUST THE THINGS IN THEM :ph34r: o well i will get it cleaned up and i will get more pictures of the car and start a for sale thread im entertaining all offers right now and this car still has the plastic wrap on the door panels from the factory and has been paked since 82 in a garage now it is mine. the only body damage is light rust nothing rusted thru and the dent in the hood that you can see

Back