HONDASWAP.COM Stickers are in!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 1 2004, 04:56 PM
if you want two, simply change the quanitity of the single to 2 in the cart, for $6 total.

I did that, then when I went to total out, it said $3 still. I said fuck it and got four :) two for the whip, and a couple for various stealth missions I have planned :)

if your gonna be in naugy for this saturdays auto x, bring four and i'll have 10 beans. if not, im just gonna have to wait until youll accept a bank check or some other form.

-Chris

how many do u got, I might wait a little until I get my car painted, I wanted to know if youll have them in a couple months

there's 150 of them. 30 are gone.

chris- i probably won't be in nagutuck. its supposed to rain sat. sunday, i'll at least swing by the cart race, and if its nice, i'll drive. my clutch is dying though.... so i don't know how crazy im going to be with it.

john, I just did what you did and it worked for me- updated cart to $6. i don't know why it didn't work for you guys...

checks- i simply don't want to deal with. to much of a hassel.

I will accept cash.

conceal it well in an envelope.
pm me for my address. spoda, you have pm already

ive been rocking the old stickers for years (has it been years yet?), i'll just stick with it for now :p

civic.jpg

chad from out of no where. lol

yeah, those are prob2 years old now. damn.

im back.. and with a vengeance!@&* ok, just kidding.. just here to spam this thread. :eek:t:

you all need to buy stickers

there!

Send me my sticker BITCH.

B, since my paypal account is set up through a bank account, it will take 3 days to clear.

ok, first shipment will be going out on thursday or friday.

i finially got some envelopes and such to get these out to all who ordered.

So, if you want to be in on the first shipment, order before wed night!!!!

otherwise, you're goingto wait another week before i get to the post office.

Back