HondaSwap.com Stickers

What size? and intrest?

• 12"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not intrested in HS stick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Hey guys-

We have run a round of stickers in the past and they sold well. In fact, I sold out. Now, before I get another batch made, I want to make sure there is an interest in this.

I'm thiking about getting smaller ones made this time. The last ones were pretty big.
about a foot long-- here look:

carmeet%20018.jpg

I was thinking about going with a 6" long sticker this time... basically half the size to put on windows and such...

Please Vote for which size if you plan to buy one
Please Vote that you don't want one if you don't plan to get one.
--White only

pricing will be about the same as last time... $2 each, or two for $3. something like that to cover the stamp/shipping, paypal fee, and the cost to make them.

Who's intrested?

what is the estimated whp gain from it? j/k, that's about the only sticker I would put on my car.

Need more for the CRX- I would get both sizes though. I think I need 12" to match the Intercrew and Civicland stickers that are going on there too.

I need some stickers for the rex since the ones on the ciivc got recked when I tried to take them off.

B what's the size of the one on your car now ??

I voted 12 but I could definitely go with either or both. I will be first to order. Representing Hondaswap to the fullest.

Peace*

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Mar 6 2003, 08:01 AM
B what's the size of the one on your car now ??

12 inch, I voted 6, but yeah, I can do both

gabe- thats pretty sick :lol:

looks like there's a market for both.... I'm considering getting a batch of both made.

Dennis- the one on my car is a foot long'er roughly

Vote for 6. I'm not really a decal guy, but I could go with a HS one. Can you get em in different colors or just white?

colors = more money and this guy wants blue, that guy wants red... its a pain in the ass. they will be either white or grey... something normal.

see the thing is I'd love to represent yO! but

stickers and my car don't mix.

I'd preffer a static sticker for the window.

or t-shirt of some sort

Back