HondaSwap.com Stickers

What size? and intrest?

• 12"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not intrested in HS stick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'd like one of both sizes...yeah even though it would empty your piggy bank..the thought of t-shirts is pretty cool

shit id rock a t-shirt, shoooooes, whatever, you make it, ill prolly buy it lol and to think, with this group i wont have to worry "i wonder if they have it in my size?" lmao, i think we are all either really big, or tiny... or tiny big guys lol

I voted fro 6". It would be the first and only sticker on my car. I like the idea of t-shirts as well.

I've already got my Hondaswap T-shirt. :) And these stickers would be the only other ones to go on my car.

i have 2 ichibahn stickers on my car... most people dont even know they are there :) oh well... they will be gone when i get the CF fenders :) ill prolly get 2 6 inch and a 12 inch now that i think about it.

actually i wont be buying from you B... sorry

my buddy owns a sticker cutter and shop so im gonna have him make me a set if you dont mind... i just need to know what font you would like used so i can sport it next time i go out to palmdale [2 weeks for grudge night and more practice runs :) ]... so please let me know what font you would prefer me to use...

peace

I'm down for shirts too. And HS condoms, hell yea, slide on a HS rubber, I'd have every chic in florida knockin on my door.

:( my car is white :( 12" though.Got to be readable so they can see it through the dust :D

I would have to move some of my stickers already on there for spots for those beasts. I am in for 4 or so. I would love a shirt too!

guys- t-shirts will be coming out soon. I've been working ona design for the new batch for a while now... but priority is stickers.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@Mar 6 2003, 01:07 PM
shit id rock a t-shirt, shoooooes, whatever, you make it, ill prolly buy it lol and to think, with this group i wont have to worry "i wonder if they have it in my size?" lmao, i think we are all either really big, or tiny... or tiny big guys lol

:werd:

Yeah actually at my school we have a sticker company and vinyl decal company so I could make the stickers also. What size and what font are you using? I can probably sell em around my area in WA because I know a lot of other people on the board are from east coast.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 6 2003, 07:53 PM
Yeah actually at my school we have a sticker company and vinyl decal company so I could make the stickers also. What size and what font are you using? I can probably sell em around my area in WA because I know a lot of other people on the board are from east coast.

I hope if u sell them, you plan on giving Brian royalties. Hello and welcome to the world of marketing/advertising.

Proceedes of the stick sales go into the site. We have a kick-ass server that you don't find too much of around on other sites. It costs money. Selling stickers gives a cash pot to go in for the making of the next round, instead of out of my pocket. Selling stickers gives fundage for other things, such as possible advertising, thigns of the sort.
If you don't want to buy ours, I really don't give a shit. But if I find out you are selling whatever you made, I will sue you.

Back