HondaSwap.com Stickers

What size? and intrest?

• 12"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not intrested in HS stick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 6 2003, 08:03 PM
Proceedes of the stick sales go into the site. We have a kick-ass server that you don't find too much of around on other sites. It costs money. Selling stickers gives a cash pot to go in for the making of the next round, instead of out of my pocket. Selling stickers gives fundage for other things, such as possible advertising, thigns of the sort.
If you don't want to buy ours, I really don't give a shit. But if I find out you are selling whatever you made, I will sue you.

haha i dont plan on selling them im down to sport them cause B, you've helped me out with a few things in the past and i just wanna show some gratitude and get more members on this board that really know their stuff, know what i mean?

plus it'll get some publicity for you for bigger companies to MAYBE invest in the site or whatever?? you never know what could happen...

i would really appreciate if you could tell me the font so it looks koo, i dont wanna pick something all f@*^ed up lookin

:)

i dont care if you make them for your self... or even make some to pass out... but if i find out that its getting sold, then there's issues.

im not sure on the font name.... the orrig is from decalkits.com

hey .. pissedofsol .. what about the whole ricing thing?

Where'd all your love of a plain stock, totally stickerless cars go?

lol.

I voted for no stickers, thinking this was a joke. Pffff, hypocritical?

Originally posted by gupta_p@Mar 7 2003, 09:54 PM
hey .. pissedofsol .. what about the whole ricing thing?

Where'd all your love of a plain stock, totally stickerless cars go?

lol.

I voted for no stickers, thinking this was a joke. Pffff, hypocritical?

If you have a bunch of stickers on your car that represent products you don't have,retarded.

Tons of sticker from products you do have,rice.

A sticker reppin' a place that provides info and ideas,made in an unobtrusive size and place in a non gaudy spot,support.

Yeah B I wouldn't ever plan on taking proceeds from selling the name of your site. I would just make stickers for me and my brother probably but I still have to pay for everything on it even though I work at the place. If I did ever sell anyone, expect to get a check in the mail. :)

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 8 2003, 01:19 AM
...but I still have to pay for everything on it even though I work at the place.

I don't know what set up you'll use,but I used to just throw my own stickers on another template for someone else and print off just a few.Works good if your silkscreening.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 8 2003, 09:08 AM
put it in the window :)

what if you have a sol and in the summer you never have the windows up? but i dont think i will get any, i will just have Hondaswap on my # plates during races.... i wonder how gabe is coming along with them?

well, thats what the 6" ones are for. they will fit on the corner windows that don't go anywhere

I would want a 6".... i dont really want stickers on my car but i could rock one of these. :D Also, i kinda dont want people to know i have a swap. So im in a bind but i will be down for at least 1 or 2.

gimmie some 6 inch white. For all of those with white cars, white stickers look good in the windows.

we haven't ordered them yet. This was just a thread to make sure there was intrest before we went ahead and got them made.
I will keep you all posted on when they are available.

Back