HondaSwap.com Stickers

What size? and intrest?

• 12"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not intrested in HS stick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i will be getting these made soon.

i need to come up with the extra cash to front the cost of them getting made.... and my recent $239 ticket is going to bump this back a little more.

hmmm

Yes i want to back hs by buying and dispaying your stickers.
But do i really want everyone in my ghetto neighborhood to know i have an engine swap?

Thats almost like putting a sticker on your car that says:
(i have a really expensive sterio in here)

And i think id better wait till i actually get my engine in before i put this on my ride.

Have to think about this one.

Originally posted by ventolin5@Mar 17 2003, 07:03 AM
hmmm

But do i really want everyone in my ghetto neighborhood to know i have an engine swap?

And i think id better wait till i actually get my engine in before i put this on my ride.

actually, i thought about that, and realized it could also mean like "honda trading place" where you can sell and buy honda parts and stuff.

Originally posted by ventolin5@Mar 17 2003, 07:03 AM
hmmm

Well If they hear ur car wont they know anyways?? (unless they are deaf.. or dont kno the differences between the two)

In N E case.. If u do display it.. it would be like "yeah suckers.. I got a swap.. Dont mess!" Cuz ur letting them kno.. u know that they know that they know and u know and when u know......... THEY KNOW... :blink: ?? (I lost myself)
LOL
so yeah....... They would be like... hmm theres a catch..

Naw Wut I meeeen?

*Sorry Im not feelin to well*

Im just saying that they will know that u have one.. and they know ur secure about it if u can post a *SICK STICKER*like HONDASWAP.... like if they do try.. they think that ull come out with a gat... or ya have some sort of.. car"alarm" inside.. "anti theft" bs.
ORRRRRRRR
they know ur a geek.. then u have a problem

i need 2 for my rex, same size as the ones on the sol, whatever those were.
i guess the 12's? ive had them for a LONG time now.
lemme know when batch is done and ill order. or hell ill just pay you now and you ship when done, up to you

i know i'm late to this thread but put me down for 3 six inch stickers...

<- slacker

couple weeks i should have them to start selling.

Back