HondaSwap.com Stickers

What size? and intrest?

• 12"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm not intrested in HS stick

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Give them out at the HS meet on May 17th!

Edit : page 3, :owned:

lol, no I'm just saying--Give them out at Steve's to everyone who shows up, just because you are a nice guy. :)

haha i dont plan on selling them im down to sport them cause B, you've helped me out with a few things in the past and i just wanna show some gratitude and get more members on this board that really know their stuff, know what i mean?

dude if u really tryin to show gratitude y dont u just buy em to help out this site...its only 2-3 bucks yo...
I'm down fo 6 and 2 of em...

Originally posted by mr.paower@Apr 18 2003, 05:59 AM
haha i dont plan on selling them im down to sport them cause B, you've helped me out with a few things in the past and i just wanna show some gratitude and get more members on this board that really know their stuff, know what i mean?

dude if u really tryin to show gratitude y dont u just buy em to help out this site...its only 2-3 bucks yo...
I'm down fo 6 and 2 of em...

yea y0! :blink:

could you start a new thread when they are ready to sell? make a sticky in classified section or something.

i just dont check this one alot because of all the pointless bogarting :D

wow, imagine us taling about putting stickers on our cars!?! sol, you've become what you hate most in life, and you did it for money... :D

and you STILL didn't get laid

:lol:

Oh, I'll take 6", and two of them. That should satisfy my OCPD for semitry

don't know if you posted the cost or not for the stickers and i just missed it but how much do the 6" and/or 12" ones cost, if their not to bad of a price w/shipping id buy a few

haven't been made yet. there will be a new thread that says something like "Stickers are in- order now"
when they get here :)

How long do you think it will be? I want two, my friend wants one... is there/will there be a deal for that? Let me know as soon as possible... see ya Thank B' (thats me too!)

i gotta finish making the font/design for it first... then get them made, then price them, then sell them

My dad works at a sign shop, ill just get my own made. The guy will make a couple for a 6 pack of keystone.

Hey B. My friend owns a clothing co. Stylus Clothing Maybe we can work something out on the shirts. We are also thinking of making some stickers just for fun.
Sticker 1 - "Powered by Stickers"
Sticker 2 - "This Sticker Makes Me Faster"
Sticker 3 - "VTECH owns Joo!!"

:lol: :D :p B)

The best sticker of all time is " Save gas fart in a jar" lol I got that one when i was like 12. I get al these stickers then inever put them on my car....

i'm un-stickiing this... no more need really... I gotta finish the design and get em over to gabe to start making it.

thanks for the intrest.

Back