hondaswap demographic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

<-------------------Mostly Swedish here

My step mom and bro's are all pinoy, as my cousins are also.

So I'm really intermixed with the culture.

im also part Swedish, German and English. this is what i know from my dad's side. i dont know what my mom's side because she was adopted.

my last name is Englund which is a Swedish last name. i always get asked if i'm related to Robert Englund, the guy who plays Freddy Krueger but i am not...LOL.

mutt on my dads side 50% italian from my moms. My dads consists of me being 1/16 native american, german, polish and a bunch of other shit

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 24 2005, 02:57 PM
what makes me yellow? it's just a joke. uhm, and eggs are gross. when you tell an asian guy (or girl) he's (or she's) 'whitewashed' we call him (or her) a twinkie. yellow outside, white inside.

[post=450608]Quoted post[/post]​

i always called people like that coconuts...brown on the outside, white on the inside :shrug2:

<---full flip...i know all the FOB shit that goes down :lol:

:werd:

Me = not FOB but I know all too well how it all works.

100% mainland Chinese here.

Misti, thanks for the chat last night. :thumbsup:

CAL- sorry i ran out last night, but no problem :) you're 100 bucks chinese? whoa! j/t

Dave's half white half pinoy.. but his father and rest of the family is 100%... and we know some shiz too... i learned from the grandma's how to cook all the good stuff. :)

100% Ghanian (Africa)

So for all the flips....are you down w/ PUSSO. When I was in school that was like the big thing. I remember one weekend seeing mad phillipino guys and girls @ the Stonybrook. 'twas kinda odd and intruiging at the same time.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 25 2005, 11:42 AM
CAL- sorry i ran out last night, but no problem :) you're 100 bucks chinese? whoa! j/t

Dave's half white half pinoy.. but his father and rest of the family is 100%... and we know some shiz too... i learned from the grandma's how to cook all the good stuff. :)
[post=451134]Quoted post[/post]​

No problem- it was getting late anyway. :)

I'm sure Katie will learn some Chinese dishes from Mom, but she hasn't had the chance yet.

I just got a bottle of Bailey's the other night.. That is some good stuff just by itself..

I got some Red Stripe last night...you know, that Jamaican stuff... 'The beer in the fat, ugly bottle!'

Stay away from that shit. It's like fuckin' laxative from hell. I had the fiery squirts ALL NIGHT and got almost no sleep....

I'm mostly German, btw...

i learned from the grandma's how to cook all the good stuff. :)
[post=451134]Quoted post[/post]​

No problem- it was getting late anyway. :)

I'm sure Katie will learn some Chinese dishes from Mom, but she hasn't had the chance yet.
[post=451162]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
my girl is still learning from my grandma...but i'm satisfied for now with the spanish food :p

50 black 50 white. Although there isn't much white in me.

I look spanish, spoke spanish flunetly (lost a lot of it) and lived in Costa Rica. So 49 black 49 white and 2 spanish.

All euro here, been back and fourth from Germany and the states, live in cali now, love it here, could go for some sun about know!!!! freakin clouds!!! ah whatever. 50 German 25 Russian 25 Scottish

Back