Votes: 0 0.0%
  • white/grey ish

• purpleish

• ot

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
for a basic color shceme, what would you like to see for our facelift that will be coming out soon?

right now we are greenish on the main site and blueish on the forums i'd say... lol

the new version will have everything the same color

Dunno if it's do-able with whatever software the site uses, but what about user-selectable themes? Make all of the people happy all of the time! :)

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 5 2003, 12:39 PM
Blue.....No, yellAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

:werd: it would be the shit!

Originally posted by DarkHand@Dec 5 2003, 01:41 PM
Dunno if it's do-able with whatever software the site uses, but what about user-selectable themes? Make all of the people happy all of the time! :)

doable, but not happening. too much maintence to try to m,aintain 3 different versions of a site.

and hell, we are bigger than most JUST forum places. i wantr the whoel site to match, and it will.

id would try and do the rest of the site in the style of the board.

Different shades of blue

my .02

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 5 2003, 01:38 PM
doable, but not happening. too much maintence to try to m,aintain 3 different versions of a site.

With PostNuke (Yea I know it sucks :) ), you maintain one page. Whatever theme the user selects is applied automagically. All you have to do is create/provide the themes you want them to be able to choose from.

One of the reasons this site stuck out to me was the color scheme. Simple, easy on the eyes, and fuctional. I say it should stay the same color scheme.

Too much flashy shit is distracting and annoying, kinda like RICE, which we don't want, right?

Given the question, I choose the user selectable theme thingy.
However personally, I like it just the way it is. :)

Back