HondaSwap General Election- VOTE or BANNED!!

Who?

• Obama

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Romney

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Johnson

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
Let's just see if we rate anywhere like the country does.

Can't bring myself to vote for Romney. Still torn between Obama and G man. Since Ohio is a swing state.

I just find it amusing that an import car forum has such a right leaning user base (or at least the super active user base tends to lean right).

Go figure.

Copied from George Takei's facebook and I lol'd

Overheard: "And America proves once again, once you go black..."

Oh Myyy...

Romney lies way too much for my taste (They all lie, but his particular flavor of lie is way too blatant). No Ron Paul on the ballot, so even though I'm against it, I did the lesser of two evils thing this year.

I've been registered as a Republican since 2008 (to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries)... with him out of the picture I guess it's time to switch my official ticket to independent.

Last edited:
Stay on the R side. I think you're going to see more 'liberty' folks coming up on the R ticket in the future to come.
ron Paul was the start of something way bigger than himself. And it's not the tea party or any of that nonsense either.

2 states flopped republican this year. 4 more years.... i kinda want to go on unemployment and couch it.

579206_10151147407658811_1433038039_n.jpg

I wonder how high the "ethnic" voter turnout will be next election if its just two white guys again. It'd be interesting to hear them try and explain that one away...

Had a black guy come try to vote here but didn't have an ID or voters registration so he didn't get to vote. He got mad at the people working the polls because his buddy said he'd buy him some alcohol if he voted for Obama.

Back