Hondaswap Is Getting Boring, Need More Posts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchboy

Sleeves+boost=Love
Ok seriously guys, lets get some technical posts and shit going on here. All of you go break something on your car that you dont know how to fix so you can start posting so we can have something to do and fix. lol

I only post on this forum...i havent even looked at the technical ones since i wanted a honda when i was 15

Originally posted by hatchboy@Apr 16 2003, 07:15 PM
All of you go break something on your car that you dont know how to fix so you can start posting so we can have something to do and fix.

:angry: :fuckyou: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3:

:D :D :ph34r: Meh car breaks a lot, but all I do is bug domeskilla.

Originally posted by Calesta+Apr 16 2003, 10:56 PM-->
@Apr 16 2003, 07:15 PM
All of you go break something on your car that you dont know how to fix so you can start posting so we can have something to do and fix.

:angry: :fuckyou: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3:

You know what? It was probably your fault..... :p

https://hondaswap.com/~mike/camry_wreck

But of course it can't be... you just asked the question at a most inopportune time...

ooohhhh calesta, THem seem like fightin icons! =X
Seriouse, GO BREAK SOMETHING SO WE HAVE SOMETHING TO contimplate on fixing, rofl! im bored!
:gives: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :tisk: :kick: :thumbsdown: :slap: :bs: :roll: :roll: :bash: :axe: :beer: :worthy: :worthy: :owned:

muahhaa

Originally posted by hatchboy@Apr 16 2003, 11:16 PM
ooohhhh calesta, THem seem like fightin icons! =X
Seriouse, GO BREAK SOMETHING SO WE HAVE SOMETHING TO contimplate on fixing, rofl! im bored!
:gives: :fuckyou2: :fuckyou3: :tisk: :kick: :thumbsdown: :slap: :bs: :roll: :roll: :bash: :axe: :beer: :worthy: :worthy: :owned:

muahhaa

Ok, I did. Now go fix my Camry. I'm going to bed. My neck hurts.

ughmmm, acura or honda only please, or a ford diesel f250 or f350 lol im good with those too

=x
hope you feel better after that wreck bro, looks pretty bad

Originally posted by hatchboy@Apr 16 2003, 11:36 PM
Hey Calesta, im allmost up to 100 posts, buyt fuck, you have me :owned: with your 7 trillian posts, rofl

Posts mean nothing... don't whore to try and boost your post count.

im not whoring, but if i was i can whore my thread as much as i want! =X
lol jp

One less Camry on the road... good to hear.

You're ok, and you still like Honda's.... even better to hear.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Apr 17 2003, 01:28 AM
One less Camry on the road... good to hear.

You're ok, and you still like Honda's.... even better to hear.

Both Hondas are still down... hopefully not for too long though. The Camry was just a loaner from the parents. We'll see what I get as a rental in a little bit.

ooooooooooh i saw the gheyest car today bahahahahhahaaha

I will get pics tommarrow, some dude at our sachool just got a 4 door 95 dx, and he has the gheyest body kit on it that is white (his car is dark blue) and he has the biggest APC LED Blinking TIP on his exhaust. ROfl its awsomeeeee, mad props to the kid to have the ballz to drive it and put up with all the shit. lol

sounds like my car. LOL! white bumpers with different color paint is show quality :ph34r:

Back