HondaSwap is now on Zoints!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I'm pleased to announce that we now utilize Zoints! To get an idea of what Zoints offers, please take this quick tour.

What is Zoints?

Zoints is a community-based social network and profile system that will take forums like ours to a whole new level.. By its very design, Zoints is meant to benefit online communities. It will help us get new members, increase revenue, and much more.

Zoints said:
Zoints will help keep the Internet democratic and free from censorship by empowering the operators of online communities and their members. Rather than a few large companies controlling the users' experience, Zoints is working to ensure that the beautiful diversity of the online community continues to flourish.

Getting Started

To link to your profile, follow these easy steps:

Step 1:

Go to the Zoints dropdown at the top and click on "My Profile"

link1.png

Step 2:

If you already have a Zoints account, login. Or select create your profile.

link2.png

Step 3:

Create your account (it takes 30 seconds max) and that's it. You can now play with the most powerful profile system on the net :)

Various Helpful Tours

How to add a profile picture

How to add someone to your network

How to add a video to your profile

How to setup group permissions

How to add interests to your profile

How to add new blocks to your profile

How to message other members

How to create a custom content block

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Do I HAVE to use Zoints? Can't I just turn off the box and links without linking to my profile?

A. No, you don't have to use Zoints. To turn it off, go to your user control panel, then edit options. Scroll to the very bottom and uncheck the two boxes under "Zoints Options".

Q. Does Zoints have a privacy policy? I'm concerned about them sharing my information.

A. Zoints' privacy policy can be read here.

Q. If i'm not sure how to do something on Zoints, who should I contact?

A. You can submit a support request on Zoints by going here or clicking on the
navbar_o_support.png
at the top of your screen at Zoints.

Q. How is Zoints different from all those other social networks I already have a profile at?

A. Zoints is designed to benefit our forum. For example, they actively work to drive traffic to our forum. By using Zoints, you will help this site gain new members. In addition, Zoints doesn't suffer from many of the problems that plague other social networks.

Q. I really don't want anyone except members here to be able to view my profile. Is that possible?

A. Yes! Just set your group permissions accordingly.

no... it's a commuity builder.

Basically what it does, is it gives a place for you to link ALL of your forums that you visit on a regular basis into one profile. It just opened, so a lot of sites aren't on it, but a lot of the big ones are! and so are we.

Take the video tour as linked above.

I'm just testing this out... if there isn't a good response to it, i will remove it.

no... it's a commuity builder.

Basically what it does, is it gives a place for you to link ALL of your forums that you visit on a regular basis into one profile. It just opened, so a lot of sites aren't on it, but a lot of the big ones are! and so are we.

Take the video tour as linked above.

I'm just testing this out... if there isn't a good response to it, i will remove it.

Hmm. Sounds very interesting.

Looks like a Myspace ripoff.. But I joined.. So I hope B gets a few cents out of it. Got to give back to hondaswap in one way or another.

ok, this had no turn out and its killing our SEO, so i'm killing it. our group is still there, and so is your profile, but i'm not going to be linking them any more.

Last edited:
you only had this up for 2 days. give it a week and see what happens then make your decision on whether to kill it or not.

There's not enough gain for what I was putting out to it...

I had to disable the SEO re-write on member profiles for it to work, and that's not cool in my book. so, until they can fix that, i won't be re-enabling it.

but, the group is still there, and you can still create a profile, and link to the group and everything... its just not linked form here directly

I signed up too but im still kinda confused on what it does. Did you try and get in contact where there people about that "SEO" deal that was a problem? Maybe they arnt aware of the problem. With all the different forum software maybe they didnt get a chance to test all of them.

Back