HondaSwap members map

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
hey sweetinstinct, ever ride the "fastferry" over to rochester? You should catch a ride over on a sunday night. Everyone meets in the parkinglot right where the boat docks and theres about 200-300 cars there usualy. 90% ricers but that leaves about 20-30 really nice cars. Its to cold out now so everyone has already gone into hibernation. Anyone else hang out down there from the rochester area?

LOL :ph34r: "fastferry" :ph34r: LOL

no man... i havent.. wtf is that.. and why would I wanna meet up with ricers with my stock car? let alone drive so far to do so, when we have rice meets in Toronto. maybe you should come up here..

btw. I get my exhaust put in this weekend.. I was thinking i'd put small ones in, 1 on each side.. prepare for my swap begining of spring.. ill be a pretend sleeper for now..
:confused:

Quoted post[/post]]
straight up google maps is accurate. this particular application is zipcode driven so it won't point right at your house.

No, I know that. I meant when I put in my address and Brians street it pointed 6 houses from mine and like 3 blocks from his.

You don't know about the fast ferry eh? Its that big ass boat they made to go across the lake from toronto to rochester. On the map there is actualy a blue dotted line on the path it takes.

This is weird... Maybe Callidus, dohcvtec_accord, and lswhitecivic can help me out here.

I was sittin here checking out the satellite image of Denver, and it appears that I70/270 is going right over the top of an airport that is, or used to be, just northeast of downtown. Is that an airport they're deconstructing or are they going to tunnel I70/270 under the runways?

Quoted post[/post]]
This is weird... Maybe Callidus, dohcvtec_accord, and lswhitecivic can help me out here.

I was sittin here checking out the satellite image of Denver, and it appears that I70/270 is going right over the top of an airport that is, or used to be, just northeast of downtown. Is that an airport they're deconstructing or are they going to tunnel I70/270 under the runways?

Stapleton is down Quebec street a little south of 270/I70. I don't know how long ago this satellite picture was taken, but Stapleton has been closed down for maybe ~10 years. With the exception of like one building, it's not there anymore. It's a lot of modern apartments/homes, there's a lot of stores and such there. My school, Johnson & Wales, owns a fair portion of where the hangars used to be, and will be building new housing in addition to the off-campus parking lot that they put up last year. So no runways there anymore.

Quoted post[/post]]
nick, you fuck lol

read my shoutout :p

hahahaha

Havok > Micah

On second thought....Havok > All, except MAYBE Mike Ness.

lmao @ Dohc_Vtec's shoutout!

Shoutout to pissedoffsol's mom!

motorcycle-owned.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
hey sweetinstinct, ever ride the "fastferry" over to rochester? You should catch a ride over on a sunday night. Everyone meets in the parkinglot right where the boat docks and theres about 200-300 cars there usualy. 90% ricers but that leaves about 20-30 really nice cars. Its to cold out now so everyone has already gone into hibernation. Anyone else hang out down there from the rochester area?

As you can see from the map, im from the Rochester area. Noone hangs out at the beach anymore because now the cops just write loitering tickets to everyone there. Probably because of the "fast ferry". Fuck that stupid boat.

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah. they designed it to even transport semi trucks but they can't yet due to some legal shit. heres there site: http://www.catfastferry.com/
Says 220 car capacity and it goes 52mph.

I also see your going to Alfred state. LOL. I went there for a year and the only thing I learned was how much I could drink and that alfred was a small,boring crappy town. :dry:

Yeah, but i only live 2 hours from home so I get outa hear everyweekend. This shitty town doesn't even have a grocery store. I go to class in wellsville anyway so i don't have to be here all day I havn't been to the beach since the ferry was up but i heard it was getting bad with the cops.

Back