who gets your vote?

• (D) Any of the Dem's who make the cut.. they are all better than Bush

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (not sure) Depends on the Dem who's up, otherwise I might go with Bush

• (not voting) probably won't vote cuz im a lazy shit, or too you

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

apparently that prez match thing marked me for a dem...i live in Indiana which is 70% + republican...I've always been outside the box I guess. :)

:( I'm a lonely pathetic loser...what girl? :unsure:

the one jeffie posted that was on ebay? lol i dunno

it was a joke, but now you gone and ruined it on me :D

I'm voting for Bush. The Democrats are all a bunch of whining pussies who are incapable of getting their shit together. Besides, liberals are sensitive crybabies. :blah:

Drill in Alaska! :fuckyou:

I saw the ad on TV today for the Democratic cocksucker saying "let's get out of Iraq, so NATO can move in and clean up the mess that's been made"

INSTANT pissedoffjody when I heard that one.. I think Bush has done a DAMN good job with the hand he was dealt. I think he'd make an excellent president for the next 4 years, for no other reason than to keep some Democratic jerkoff from ruining the new beginnings we've made possible for the Iraqi people.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jan 28 2004, 06:49 AM
I saw the ad on TV today for the Democratic cocksucker saying "let's get out of Iraq, so NATO can move in and clean up the mess that's been made"

INSTANT pissedoffjody when I heard that one.. I think Bush has done a DAMN good job with the hand he was dealt. I think he'd make an excellent president for the next 4 years, for no other reason than to keep some Democratic jerkoff from ruining the new beginnings we've made possible for the Iraqi people.

well said my good man

Originally posted by UDT+Jan 28 2004, 07:19 AM-->
@Jan 28 2004, 06:49 AM

well said my good man

:withstupid: :werd:

:readfaq: :readfaq:

Originally posted by UDT+Jan 28 2004, 07:19 AM-->

well said my good man

:werd: :withstupid:

f0 sh0!!1!

I hate the whole republican/democrat thing... Just vote for the person whos views match yours the best.

Originally posted by smooth_criminal+Jan 28 2004, 08:39 AM-->
Originally posted by UDT@Jan 28 2004, 07:19 AM
SiR Kid

well said my good man

:readfaq: :readfaq:

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 28 2004, 11:02 AM
I hate the whole republican/democrat thing... Just vote for the person whos views match yours the best.

Here is why that won't work.

When you elect a president, not only do you elect him, but you elect his cronies to fill life-long Supreme court nominations, law-making committees and governing sub-bodies, and accept his possible presidential pardons.

And all of these decisions are based on his role in his party.

As far as drilling in Alaska, even the Alaska citizens and natives (As in Eskimos) are calling for it. The drilling facility that's Currently in place is moved every month to avoid making an imprint in the soil. Every year high school kids are given $25/hour jobs walking through the woods and cleaning anything they find on the ground. The animals are untouched. With the modern equipment that Bush is speaking of (Well... like 4 years ago) these buildings will move THEMSELVES. Yes the buildings roll around.

His idea of giving money to eco-friendly drilling has been met with resistance by the Democratic party. That, to me, says that the Democrats are the evil ones here. Bush wants to build a handful of these new eco-buildings to replace the ones that were designed in the 1960s.

Drilling these lands is nothing new, and according to Forecast International, as well as Janes Industrial, The US leads the world in eco-responsible resource mining and drilling.

Feed the bears. Feed them democrats.

-> Steve

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 28 2004, 06:21 AM
I'm voting for Bush. The Democrats are all a bunch of whining pussies who are incapable of getting their shit together. Besides, liberals are sensitive crybabies. :blah:

Bush can eat the biggest cock ever created in this world.

Clinton balanced the buget, and actually had the national debt going down, and a year after the war monger got into office our 5.6 TRILLION DOLLAR surplus was gone.

im votin for the D

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Jan 28 2004, 02:22 PM-->
dohch22a4
@Jan 28 2004, 06:21 AM

Clinton balanced the buget, and actually had the national debt going down, and a year after the war monger got into office our 5.6 TRILLION DOLLAR surplus was gone.

im votin for the D

:werd:

IF I could vote, I'd vote to who I think would do the best job.

The democrats right now are doing not that grand IMO. THey are extremely weak, and watching them isn't making any strong points to earn there vote either.

On a side note, my mom met al gore, and damn she said he's awesome. And that was at his/wifes' book signing.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Jan 28 2004, 02:22 PM-->
dohch22a4
@Jan 28 2004, 06:21 AM

im votin for the D

Well, you can eat a whole bowl of them, Scott. And a bucket of the Cheney special, too. Clinton did do a great job, however, he's not on the ballot now is he? All of the Dems suck balls this time around. They're a bunch of whiny pussies and the fact that they are squabbling so much doesn't exactly command respect. If Clinton could run again, I'd vote for him just cause he did a great job running the country.

i dont give 2 fucks about politics..:shrug2:...all a bunch of whining bitches...we need a dictatorship where everyone is on the same side..instead of the pettyless arguing :D

Back