Hondaswap stalker

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it was 7 here today. A nice, easy to remember number. I wore my parka and a balaclava. This time last year it was below 0, and my Subaru had no heat.

it was 7 here today. A nice, easy to remember number. I wore my parka and a balaclava. This time last year it was below 0, and my Subaru had no heat.
So tell me... How much is property in Antarctica? lol. Yeah, that's pretty fucking cold. I've never had AC during the summer here. 95 degrees with 120% humidity = death. Definitely putting it in this car.

Damn, I thought I was going to be getting a bunch of shit for having a stock sedan lol. Thanks, I think it looks nice as well(Assuming your comment wasn't sarcastic). Should be off the stands this weekend and I can't wait. Like I said, nothing special, but I'll put up a picture when it's off to boast about my $500 car =D.

well, before i spent $1400 to have the stock motor rebuilt i would spent that money on an LS swap or somethin

I've been actively trying to get to Antarctica since 2000. In the US the only hope you have is to apply with Raytheon. There are tons of places you can apply for a job. You'll fly to New Zealand for your interview. New Zealand serves as port, Russia serves as the only transport.

I applied. I speak English and French. A little German, alittle Russian and some Romanian. I can read and understand Polish, Icelandic and some Maltese. I (was) 24 years old, in great shape and have an IQ of 170. I was (and am) a professional IT provider, with networking certs and several magazine write ups. I am also a survivalist, and have attended survival and natural defense classes that are all documented.

I wasn't qualified to go for an interview :) So it's real tough.

well, before i spent $1400 to have the stock motor rebuilt i would spent that money on an LS swap or somethin

Don't have the time to find an engine and I wanted to take the safe route for once. I wanted an engine that I knew was going to run like new. I'm in the process of putting my money towards something else, so all I'm worried about at the moment is having a car that will get me where I need to go without problems. I'd love to boost this car, but I'm trying not to for the time being.

I've been actively trying to get to Antarctica since 2000. In the US the only hope you have is to apply with Raytheon. There are tons of places you can apply for a job. You'll fly to New Zealand for your interview. New Zealand serves as port, Russia serves as the only transport.

I applied. I speak English and French. A little German, alittle Russian and some Romanian. I can read and understand Polish, Icelandic and some Maltese. I (was) 24 years old, in great shape and have an IQ of 170. I was (and am) a professional IT provider, with networking certs and several magazine write ups. I am also a survivalist, and have attended survival and natural defense classes that are all documented.

I wasn't qualified to go for an interview :) So it's real tough.

Damn, I nailed that one dead on =P.

Last edited:
want to buy a b16 integra? i'll personally deliver it. all you have to do is take a picture with me so i can go 'leg hump this' on hs.

lol

i never thought i'd say this, but you're probably too young for me. and before all the men go ape shit... i mean because i never thought i'd be OLD. yea. not because i'm into children. but anyway...

it's actually frozen oranges here and we've had to throw away a lot of our crops, so it DOES get cold here.

want to buy a b16 integra? i'll personally deliver it. all you have to do is take a picture with me so i can go 'leg hump this' on hs.
Haha, I see pissedofsol's comment got to you =P. Sounds like a deal to me, how does $4,000 sound? Although, if you want a picture with me, you're paying for gas. This body doesn't come cheap =D.

i never thought i'd say this, but you're probably too young for me. and before all the men go ape shit... i mean because i never thought i'd be OLD. yea. not because i'm into children. but anyway...
I honestly do not know whether or not I should be insulted for you calling me a kid.
I'm just kidding, I've been able to grow a beard for two years now, but my personality will always make me a kid. Isn't 18 old enough be called "all grown up" or "big boy" at the least? I'm sure a lot of people would love to be my age again anyhow =P. Why the sudden panic? Did you think I was going to message you for your phone number or something? I simply said thank you =X.

it's actually frozen oranges here and we've had to throw away a lot of our crops, so it DOES get cold here.
I knew it got fairly cold there, but I didn't know it got freezing. I laughed when I walked past the tv and heard something along the lines of "Due to the freezing, California is losing a great deal of their crops." I laughed because I remember asking if it got cold there, not at the situation.

Last edited:
lol

pissed off always gets to me. j/k

no, don't be mad at me, and no i didn't assume you'd ask me for my phone number... it's funny you say that though. lol the title does say 'hondaswap stalker' though.

now, if you're offering to buy my car for 4gs... consider it yours, and i would seriously drive it out there and pay for the gas to get it there. :)

Oh shit, I knew the title would bite me in the ass later =P... Haha, I'm just giving you shit 100%. I'm not offended at all nor did I actually come here to stalk anyone, just having some fun. Sorry, but if I had an extra 4g, it wouldn't go towards another car lol.

i didn't think so. hahaha... no worries. i grew up in a family where the more shit they gave you, the more you knew they loved you.

so, trust me, if you give it, i can take it... and i hope you'll get to know my sarcasm from my truthfulness. :)

welcome to the site. happy hunting... and when i go visit my cousin in FL, i'll make sure to say hi.

Mental note taken and sounds like a plan to me. Thanks

oh fuck yea. i'm all for blacklights and gnr. i prefer 'little lover' by 40 below summer. yes...

sade is for weenies. so are rose petals, candles, and chocolate. whenever i see a guy holding flowers i'm always tempted to ask 'so, what'd you fuck up? her birthday, your anniversary... or did you fuck her sister?'

im taking this out of context qoute and heading to the bathroom for a few minutes for some tissue time... BRB
Buwahahahaha. I made a joke in my head when I read that, but I decided to keep my mouth shut. Thanks for the good laugh =P.

i never keep my mouth shut. surprised someone hasn't knocked me out yet because of it.

and apparently hondaswap misses the yahoo webcam adventures,

....ahh the good ol' days.

i never keep my mouth shut. surprised someone hasn't knocked me out yet because of it.

and apparently hondaswap misses the yahoo webcam adventures,

....ahh the good ol' days.

Webcam adventures huh? Are you saying that I found the site too late to have an online orgy with everyone on HS? ='( The case with the few people I know who speak their mind 24/7 is they either earn respect or get told to shut up in a matter of seconds. All I know is that in my case, it's for the good of mankind that I keep my mouth shut sometimes =P.

Back