Hondaswap stalker

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"... but they're too big for you...."
"so? show 'em anyway"

:p

welcome and i am back people, sorry i have been gone i know you all missed me.

Last edited:
brian... that's how bad it is. you still remember the exact convo.

no, it wasn't an orgy. that's impossible with webcam. :lmao: but... you're not too late. i still make big bucks... this time i don't need a webcam to do it. only a phone.

i need a new webcam though now that i think about it....

I should try what you all speak of. I bought a really nice/expensive webcam 7 months or so back when my girlfriend moved away to try the long distance thing until she moved back... She got drunk and fucked some prick and I got a phone call from her friend(who I talked to a good amount and was at the same party) WHILE she was fucking him. I drove 4 hours to kiss her friend in front her and say "You're a good person for telling me." and then call my ex a whore. What the hell, way to bring back memories lol. Anyhow, where do I go to do this and how much does it pull in? I really am curious what you're all talking about though. You guys would all just talk over the webcams I'm guessing?

well, some call it talking, some call it getting drunk and making an ass out of yourself.

...when i get one... maybe you can find out. hoo ftw

Back