Hondaswap Superlatives ? (Not this crap again)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E: "Most likely to do 3 weeks in rehab for dealing coke in a schoolyard"

Most likely to play Risk and eat their own boogers?

Half of hondaswap.

redcivicsi=extreme village idiot

92civicb18b1"Most likely to do battle with police"

now what about me?!
^^^^^^^^^^^6
Most likely to be called a wigger as they're being beat down and curb stomped, if they were to be dropped off in Compton, Camden, Detroit, or Harlem.

He's asshole. Everyone knows that nobody else can compete for that superlative ;)

Injen78: Most likely to fail at a putting a Mini-Me together. :D

<--Most likely to be as blunt as a sledgehammer.
haha +1...i actuall got it running and it ran fine for a week..on 3 cylinders!!!lol i bent a valve so ive gotta replace it..soo i half succeeded at failing?!

^^^^^^^^^^^6
Most likely to be called a wigger as they're being beat down and curb stomped, if they were to be dropped off in Compton, Camden, Detroit, or Harlem.
im not a wigger..and i wouldnt be curb stomped..id probably be shot..just cuz im white though:D

I don't understand how I can hold a pretty high position at a world famous IVY LEAGUE institution and still work my ass off for 4 days to make a G.

I made a G today.
You made it the easy way,
selling crack to the kid.
I gotta get paid.

Am I just thinking 2pac or isn't it 'yeah, but you made it in a sleazy way?' Meh, I don't remember. I'm slacking. Hell, I think I'm wrong anyway. I probably am.

Am I just thinking 2pac or isn't it 'yeah, but you made it in a sleazy way?' Meh, I don't remember. I'm slacking. Hell, I think I'm wrong anyway. I probably am.

No you're right, its made it the sleazy way.

I just intertwined what I wanted in the lyrics to respond to Steve's comment that I would sell coke in the schoolyard. :)

Also I think you guys meant to vote me best ass, not best asshole.

Mine can be: "Most likely to piss off his girlfriend and have her post pictarz of her boobies on HondaSwap in retaliation"

All I need is for E to go .. I dunno.. into rehab for 3 weeks.

Maybe I'll call the cops and tell them I saw him dealing coke in a schoolyard. That'll work. Instance incarceration without investigation.

why exactly am i being framed for dealing coke to juveniles?????:confused:

oh.. frik. Forgot about him.

Well, 8500 posts, only if he gets abducted by Syrians will he be out of that game for that long.

So I'll start making calls.

Back