Hondaswap Superlatives ? (Not this crap again)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

misti is gay?!thats some news..she promised us when she hooked up with a girl that she'd tahe pix..
fuckin broken promise's

I don't prefer the term gay, since it's so one sided. I prefer the term "equal opportunity." It's more politically correct. And for the record, I'm not homosexual.

lmao... ah, our memories... how you said that every post of mine brought down your IQ... then we've come to this. Ah, the irony. :lmao: Kidding! Wait, formalities? What are those? Are those in your underwear or something?

I am SO shocked that you can't find a woman that loves you.

*scratches head*

I think you've managed to intentionally misread and misinterpret everything I've ever written.

I don't have a problem with people loving me, in fact its the exact opposite. I'm too young to commit fully and understand what I want fully.

Misti, what can I say, you bought my affection. ...I'm not that difficult or anything, *unzips*.

*scratches head*

I think you've managed to intentionally misread and misinterpret everything I've ever written.

I don't have a problem with people loving me, in fact its the exact opposite. I'm too young to commit fully and understand what I want fully.

Misti, what can I say, you bought my affection. ...I'm not that difficult or anything, *unzips*.
haha...i jus got a bad vision of that...:mad:

I 'bought' it? Hmm, I don't remember spending any money... and yes, I'm greedy, but I'm picky about who I give my sweet pootie to. I may love sex but I'm not about to die over it. I think I also made it clear that women are just 'fun' to me and not 'life long partners' as I see the males I end up dating. Just haven't found one that works yet.

I think you had addressed that to the wrong person. It's total that craves the pee pee.

Steve, my shennanigans are light hearted and fun. Your shennanigans are misguided and not funny, they're not even shennanigans, they're wee little evil shennanigans.

Also do you like the hats they hand out and the mozzarella sticks at your favorite restaurant. Whats it called again?

Oh, you mean Shenannigans?

Captain O'Hagan: I swear to God I'm going to pistol whip the next guy who says, " Shenanigans."
Mac: Hey Farva what's the name of that restaurant you like with all the goofy shit on the walls and the mozzarella sticks?
Farva: You mean Shenanigans?
wtf is a zing

Back