HondaSwap T-Shirts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian11to1

Shortbusrebel07, ef9civicgen4 and I decided to take it upon ourselves to get shirts made.

Ok, here's the options:
White w/Black Lettering any size
Black/White Lettering any size

On the front it will say Hondaswap.com, on the back, it will say "Get Swapped". These shirts will be $17.50 Shipped. And if you buy more than one we will sell for 11.50 each so two will cost $22.00, any size.

If you are interested, PM either me or shortbusrebel07. We are available on AIM at Integra1990racer or shortbusrebel07. I hope no one gets angered we are not making any sort of profit, the money made will be to pay for more shirts to get printed. Thanks.

If you are interested

"B" is Brian Cummisky, the site's owner, administrator, and proprieter of all copyrights thereof. user name is pissedoffsol.

ahhhh ya u might want to stronly consider asking him to do this before u go ahead and do it....especially if your gonna post it up here and are actually gonna sell them...i mean makin one for urself might be one thing bu sellin them is another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back