Hondaswap Traffic Report

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

we must run a good server then because h-t is slow as hell on my computer lately but hs is still fast.

Are you serious? So that means if I can keep up with all the posts on this board... I should be able to on HT too? Hmm...

i think its pretty funny :)

we get a lot of traffic... just not many posts. only 1/2 of our traffic is on the forums. the other half is using the reference section

I see. I guess that's a good thing then- it shows that people are really using the reference section!

The folks that use the reference section don't post and the folks that post don't use the reference section. :lol:

Originally posted by lsvtec@May 23 2003, 07:10 PM
The folks that use the reference section don't post and the folks that post don't use the reference section. :lol:

:angry: Damn them.But,haha,it's so true. :lol:

I signed up for a usernam on Honda-Tech adn I can't log into it, why not? have you guys ever used Honda-ACura.com? It's alright, I prefer this site over that one anyday!

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@May 23 2003, 07:30 PM
have you guys ever used Honda-ACura.com? It's alright, I prefer this site over that one anyday!

That's because honda-acura.net is lame,way better than automotiveforums.com though.

Do all the banners, other ads, and sponsers really give you enough money to run this site??? I think you should open up a hondaswap store too. Sell basic bolt-on crap, t-shirts, decals, all that fun stuff

Back