Hondaswap Version 3.0 - POLL!

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 39
  • Views 2K

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
definately number 2 because it ties in better with the name of the site. although number is cool looking, it just doesnt go with the theme of the site....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 2 2003, 06:47 PM
lol- i bought the name last night dude

haha

you must be psychic :)

I really thought we had HS merchandise... like HS shirts, caps, crack rocks, bongs, pipes, razors and mirrors- oh well I guess I thought wrong.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 3 2003, 10:30 AM
I really thought we had HS merchandise... like HS shirts, caps, crack rocks, bongs, pipes, razors and mirrors- oh well I guess I thought wrong.

I think we did but it was at some gay domian so it was impossible to find and i dont remember even how i found it. but we did have a few things.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Jan 3 2003, 09:35 AM-->
@Jan 3 2003, 10:30 AM

I think we did but it was at some gay domian so it was impossible to find and i dont remember even how i found it. but we did have a few things.

Ok, cuz I wantz mai HondaSwap crak rok y0! :lol:

definately num 2

i see this post quickly turning into another 'linked be a hottie' topic <_<

i miss the quick reply! the s2000 looks like rice to me

Originally posted by Calesta@Jan 3 2003, 10:30 AM

im getting the www.hondaswap.com sheets and matching curtains... should be pretty pimptacular

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jan 3 2003, 06:53 PM-->
@Jan 3 2003, 10:30 AM

im getting the www.hondaswap.com sheets and matching curtains... should be pretty pimptacular

i want www.hondaswap.com the toilet paper, www.hondaswap.com the cerial, www.hondaswap.com then flame thrower *the kids love this one* [/yogert, spaceballs]

Option 2 won

Work has begun.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back