Hondaswap Wanna Put A Space On My Stuff?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

I was wondering if you guys............... mostly pissedoffsol.......... would wanna put a sticker or a few on my kart for racing this year? there are a lot of people out there (at the track) who drive H/A and a lot of people who don't, but because this is the best form I post on and always good convos going on why not? Also if I get a racing boat this year, I would be willing to put stickers onto that as well.....and neither one is a honda FYI my kart is a yamaha, and the boat motor is a Nissan...haha but no really, if you want the space I will give it to you...

PS the boating is where its gonna be seen more, but karting is a forsure thing this year, you'll have to wait around till next year for the boat to really be seen. but I would put the stickers on right away. because people love to come up and talk about anything that goes fast and they can see it before their eyes. B)

ill rock the hondaswap.com sticker......
BUT im a fucking cheap-ass and wont pay a cent
for one.

if pissedoff is feeling generous he can mail me one or two :D :D

i definitely want a white hondaswap.com sticker!!! i'll paypal you $1.00 B...

I have Hondaswap on my car when I race. Thanks Gabe
s3e8df464e53b1.jpg

Originally posted by karnash@Apr 28 2003, 10:11 AM
ill rock the hondaswap.com sticker......
BUT im a fucking cheap-ass and wont pay a cent
for one.  

if pissedoff is feeling generous he can mail me one or two  :D  :D

yeah basicaly my deal is I don't wanna pay for one or a few. on the boat though I could most likely just get the guy doing my gfx to print em off....but as for the kart I wouldn't want to pay for it. so what do you say pissedoffsol??????? wanna take that $2-3 and get some run off for me???? I can tell ya how big I would need them or actualy how big I can go....I would be looking at 3.....one in the front and 2 on the sides, also my kart is red, so any colors you want feel free, right now I have yellow number backs...

white and red works....I think I'll leave my number backings yellow, just so the hondaswap.com sticks out more :D

hondaswap offers no sponsorships as of this time. we don't sell anything, and there is no profit to be made. ad's only go so far, and most goes right back into hosting of the site.

if you want a sticker, they will be for sale they are done.
if you want one free, go collect soda cans and cash them in.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 29 2003, 12:43 AM
hondaswap offers no sponsorships as of this time. we don't sell anything, and there is no profit to be made. ad's only go so far, and most goes right back into hosting of the site.

what if i send you a pic of my chick topless?

can we have a HONDASWAP.COM slut of the month thread?

like we all send in topless pics of our chicks like the biker mags do?

that be cool. huh huh huhhuh huh.

no beavis, i don't want to see your girl.
i have sublimedirectory.com and bulldoglist.com for that

so once again, i dont need it.

Originally posted by karnash+Apr 29 2003, 02:08 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Apr 29 2003, 12:43 AM

what if i send you a pic of my chick topless?

can we have a HONDASWAP.COM slut of the month thread?

like we all send in topless pics of our chicks like the biker mags do?

that be cool. huh huh huhhuh huh.

reminds me of kahn's girl, back in the day. :lol:

i actually talked to him about a week ago.. he said he's still with his girl, but he may be going into the armed forces. he sold some guy his b16 for some rims and 500 bucks i believe, but the guy screwed him outta the 500 bucks ;)

OMG Khan's gf was hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you wouldn't mind if I put a sticker on my boat right and kart? if so cool deal...here is what it would mostlikely look like

s3eaf53d5e7efd.jpg

sorry for the crappy job only have MS paint....no photo shop....I'll download it sooner or later here.....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 29 2003, 02:09 AM
no beavis, i don't want to see your girl.
i have sublimedirectory.com and bulldoglist.com for that

so once again, i dont need it.

ok, well how about hondaswap.com slut of the month?
we can be just like the biker mags....

Back