HondaSwap's DVD Collection

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

riceracerex

D-Series Ninja
I am trying to find a list of DVD's with a variety of Honda's in them. Civics, Crx's are my main interest but don't mind the Nsx, S2000 or Integra. I found tons of video's on the Nissan 240sx/Silvia when I had one for Drifting and was hoping there was an American Fan Base for Honda's such as "The Pursuit of Function" Mostly English Video's. "Slide America" was one I enjoyed when I had my 240sx also. I will start off by giving this one, MTV: My Life as a Street Racer (Right Side Drive Integra and CRX)

Best Motoring videos? Though, not much CRXs, but they did have one where built Honda race cars were racing and the CRX won(beat a NSX!)

Most of the Honda fan-base is embedded in grassroots motorsports and street racing(which is hard to find much DVDs of).

I know some JDM Option, Best Motoring and I have seen a few DSport DVD's. Just looking for anything special anyone on here may have? Youtube is basically my best place for Honda Video's lately. Nothing really on the Torrents. Wait, did I say torrents? I meant movie gallery... ;)

most of my auto related dvds are minitruckin' videos....Domination the Video, Low Life Video, Sikness Video, Cambered...etc. theres a few videos in there of some Hondas dragging....

i have a dvd called hypeR streetracing..its a homeshot video but its been edited and everything..looks pretty good to me..dont be discouraged by the evo on the front,its tons of hondas
this is the one i have
11404268.jpg

and i guess they have a new one
hyperstreetracing.jpg

Back