Hondata, AEM, Motec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Who knows or has any advice with the ECU game?

They range from $1200-$6000. Who knows what's what.?

Which is the best system to race with is the question and which is the easiest to work the program with the least amount of hassle.

Thanks

The best is Motec by far, not the easiest at all tho, needs an almost custom wiring harness. AEM would be the easiest(plug and play). Hondata is cheapest. A hondata system can cost you as little as $295, but its just the basic system. Do some google research,it'll help a lot

AEM EMS is not the easiest. Hondata is probably the easiest to install and setup out of the three.

look into sds digital comes in at 1200 and is a full stand alone comes with independant coil packs and a hand held programer and tones of extras

The AEM EMS IS the easiest to install. Motec custom harness, Hondata you have to chip stock ECU, AEM EMS you take out stock ECU and replace it with the EMS. Setup i believe Hondata, but install definitely AEM EMS is easier.

Hi, if you have little or no knoledge in tuning cars you should use the AEM stand-alone or hondata. The others are for heavy tuning or race use.

Good Luck

do not go with aem it sucks. i have had problems with it. i have had it for 4 day and it still dose not work and its new.

Back