Hondata Intake Gasket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

Hey i was just wondering if any of you have tryed the hondata intake man gasket? Supposable they have one for the h22 now and I am interested in maybe purchasing one if they do have one out for it! Are they worth the money? any feedback would be appreciated thanks

i have it.

datalogging proved that intake temps were less during everyday driving... but try making a pass at a dragstrip, then letting your car sit... still 130+ degrees..

but if you've got some other things done, and you need to take off the intake manifold.. might as well do it... maybe take the head off and get it milled while you're at it

Temperatures can kill a motor, the cooler the motor the more hp, especially on hot forced inductino cars. i say get it. It's a nice item expecially for only costing like 60 bucks. As far as bang for the buck, you can't beat it. If it nets you 6 hp. Then you just paied 10 bucks per Hp. If you look at an exhaust typical all motor application the exhaust will net like 3 hp costing 400-600 bucks. I doubt you will feel it though on the butt dyno.

Milan

as pills said, the intake manifold gets saturated with heat less, and at a slower pace.

plus its reusable...i used it with my new setup...figured i had nothing to lose.

although OEM honda will work just as well...

Back