hondata problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

extcoupe

whats going on every one?

ill make this quick for every one.

well the civic i have had sat for 6 moths. had to put a new radiator in it cause my old one is was bad, but in the prosess of changing the fan out it did not work when i plugged it up, i did a bye pass to see if the fan work witch it dos. after pulling my hand out to let it run for a few min i pulled the bye pass wire out with my hand and ever seince then it has a solid cel on. then i put the plug back in and the fan started to work again. at the same time the led on the interface box oh the hondata dos not com on and my labtop dos not read the datalogging part of the ecu.

could it be a bad ecu or lose wire or chip?
but the car runs fine and hits vtec fine.

update

well i pulled the ecu out of the car to see what is going on. i pulled it out and took the cover off and what i see that the wire that gos to the inter face box was pulled out...lol now all i have to do is get my data logging to work now :wacko:

Quoted post[/post]]
update

well i pulled the ecu out of the car to see what is going on. i pulled it out i took the cover off and what i see that the wire the gos to the inter face box was pulled out...lol now all i have to do is get my data logging to work now :wacko:

word.. I've gone through 2 of those damn hondata interface harnesses. They are WEAK

Back