Hondata S100 Install

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khai_tuan_nguyen

I bought a brand new hondata and wanted to make sure I got all the parts? I got the s100 system.

Here is what I got?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMEWN%3AIT

Can someone either help me find a picture of everything included in a s100 base system with no boost option or describe everything they got in a brand new system. By looking at the above link can anyone tell me if i got everything.

Thanks
Khai

I am at work now, but I got a chip that says s100 and i got 1 other maybe 2 bags with other chips and resistors. If you look in the picture i got a lot of other stuff.

KHai

I actually did, and looked at their manual, and all they show is the s100 chip anbd I got other stuff too. So I asked someone else who may have bought the system.

Khai

It costs like $25 in parts to chip your ECU and that's including the chip... that's basically what you just bought for $200. Hondata is software. You now have to go pay somebody to chip your ECU with those parts and then pay somebody with the Hondata software to tune your car.

EXACTLY!... its SOOOOOOOoooooooooo easy to chip yourself, and rn uberdata, or any other FREE program. You also learn so much more.

Back