hondata s300 install help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tonyls

ok im not one for electronic shit so i dont really know jack shit about ecus and tuning and all that shit but i did buy hondata s300 to run on my hatch w/ls swap t3/4 turbo dsm injectors and all that. so this guy tells me i need a p28 to install it right and he will give me the ecu and install for 250. does this sound right or is it bullshit? any help is greatly appreciated.

if you dont know how to solder, and you know youre not gonna get screwed, id take it. you could potentially do more harm than good. the ecu is like 150 itself (unless you get a really good deal). Other than that, id find a geek that owes you a favor.

yeah but their somthing that i want to be sure about...
the s300 systeme has dual boost controler??? ex :..one for turbo and one for nitrous? how is it adjustable ? everytime u want to change ur psi level u have to change it with ur computer?

you're reading that wrong.

boost runs off vacuum-activated switches.
hondata is electronic.

hondata does not control boost.

you are reading: "Two general purpose outputs for nitrous control, dual boost control or similar" and thinking oh, it must be a boost controller.
its not.
it can send a SIGNAL out to an electronic boost controller, but it doesn't actually control boost electronically.

Back