Hondata S300 Ls turbo tuning?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Egturbohatch

ok after all these times dat pass i finally have the ballz to post this thread for my own sake but let me kno if i shouldnt touch it...i heard the S300 is 1 of the easiest to tune and dat all i need is a laptop and a usb for the S300, i connected a laptop on my S300 before but couldnt even make changes to it, and all i wanted to change was the 2 step launch control cuz my tuner set it at 6k and i wanted to set it at 4k at 6k i was spinning rite of the line so anybody got a crash course on learning how to do a street tune on Hondata S300????... any info will help please let me kno

Making your post understandable is a good start before people answer- your post is quite hard to read through and difficult to understand.

Try Hondata's web site. They have a few video tutorials. I'm pretty sure you can download the tuning software directly from them too.

Making your post understandable is a good start before people answer- your post is quite hard to read through and difficult to understand.

Try Hondata's web site. They have a few video tutorials. I'm pretty sure you can download the tuning software directly from them too.

would dat help me how to tune my ride?

Back