1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hondata S300 Ls turbo tuning?

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by Egturbohatch, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Egturbohatch

Egturbohatch New Member

ok after all these times dat pass i finally have the ballz to post this thread for my own sake but let me kno if i shouldnt touch it...i heard the S300 is 1 of the easiest to tune and dat all i need is a laptop and a usb for the S300, i connected a laptop on my S300 before but couldnt even make changes to it, and all i wanted to change was the 2 step launch control cuz my tuner set it at 6k and i wanted to set it at 4k at 6k i was spinning rite of the line so anybody got a crash course on learning how to do a street tune on Hondata S300????... any info will help please let me kno

2. Egturbohatch

Egturbohatch New Member

ok guys thanks for the help...lol...come on somebody on here knows how to do something wit the s300

3. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Making your post understandable is a good start before people answer- your post is quite hard to read through and difficult to understand.

Try Hondata's web site. They have a few video tutorials. I'm pretty sure you can download the tuning software directly from them too.

4. Egturbohatch

Egturbohatch New Member

would dat help me how to tune my ride?

5. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

You do know the meaning of tutorial right?

6. shadyman8

shadyman8 EG9

Hondata - Honda ECU Modification and Enhancement click this link.

download the s manager, this is what you need , if you don't have any experience tuning i would not touch the tune but it is easy to change your 2 step.

Just look thought the hondata site and read it will help you out wit what you wanna do.

7. Egturbohatch

Egturbohatch New Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted