hondata s300

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

toprpm

Hello guys

This is my first post in hondaswap so I hope from all guys to help me to get some information .

I have standard civic d15b and I want to make some change in the ecu and I thing if I put the hondata s300 with 440cc injectors may be it will give me nice power and increase the hp .

I want some opinions & suggestions please .

s300.jpg

thanks for all

Welcome to HondaSwap!

Which D15B? JDM D15B no VTEC? JDM D15B with 2 stage or 3 stage VTEC? D15B1/B2/B6/B7/B8?

Tuning will always help on a stock engine, but not all that much. You just tune out the factory "safety margin" and pick up some power. What aftermarket upgrades do you have on the engine to warrant more tuning? If you just have intake/header/exhaust types of bolt on mods without going inside the engine, the stock injectors are more than enough. 440cc is more than most all motor B series guys use on their engines.

my JDM is d15b vtec but how i can know if it b1 or b2 ...ect

i have garrett a/r 42 turbocharge i want to upgrade on my engine but the engine is stock so i want to konw what should i change and if i upgrade it in the stock engine it will be harmful for engine or not ?.

1- garrett a/r 42.
2- hondata s300.
3- 440cc injectors.
4- k&n filter.

i think its good for d15b

JDM engines won't have a number at the end of the block code. JDM D15B VTEC should be enough description for most people to understand what it is. I would size turbos according to how people normally spec them out for a D16Z6 or a D16Y8- both of them USDM 1.6L VTEC engines. Your engine's performance is most like those.

Garrett turbo- wonderful, and great that you know the a/r, but is that for the turbine or compressor housing? What size turbo is it?

It won't be harmful for your engine no matter what turbo it is as long as you set it up correctly. There's a LOT to a "correct" setup though.

The size of turbine is 42 and the size of housing is 64 .

if it won't be harmful i will put it but what about the hondata s300 to programming the ECU do you have any ideas about it ?

Did you use it before ?

That still doesn't tell you anything. Is it a T3? T4? T3/T4 hybrid? GT28? T70?

Hondata is good, but only as good as your tuning. The best ECU won't stop you from killing an engine with a bad tune. I had a full Hondata S200 setup on the Civic, and its always served me well.

thats because cal = dog......i mean god

damn dyslexia

Back