Hondata S300J for trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stedscivic

I have a JDM P72 ECU with Hondata S300J installed by InlinePro.

Wanting to trade for a US ECU with Hondata S300. need the US so i can run boost control. so pretty much im looking for someone running NA US Hondata S300 willing to trade for JDM ECU that will not run the boost control.

any takers? have misc parts i could throw in to sweeten the deal if needed lol

Hmm why can't you run boost on the J model? I have an S200 now in a P30 and was thinking of going S300. I would need the J model from what I read. And what, it doesn't support boost?? That would suck.

hardware needs installed into the ECU to run the boost control. the JDM square ECU simply doesnt have the room to install it like the US. s300 Boost Control

my JDM ECU can run boost fine, its the boost control that i need. i want to have it set up by gears. so in 1st gear i can run 7lbs or so then 10 in 2nd then go to my regular 14lbs for 3rd, 4th, and 5th. i want to trim my 60ft down and i think other than improving my driving skill i think this would be one of my best options.

if you arent planning on running boost control, the JDM ecu will work fine. i have been running 337whp on 14lbs for 2 years no issues at all with the tuning or ecu. im just looking for that little extra to get a little faster.

you looking to trade?

actually yes I would trade. however I want to keep my P30. I'll trade the S200 unit and accessories though. unless maybe I can get boost capability for the S200, which it seems so far I can't. I'm not boosting at the moment but I'm just about there.

I do want boost control. Per gear control doesn't matter to me at this point. Just like 2 different profiles is what I'm after, such as a street tune on low boost and a race tune on high boost.

well i really dont know anything about the S200. id rather just find someone that would have a US ECU with S300, so all i would have to do is add the boost control. if you decide to upgrade to the S300 and would want to trade let me know. ill probably just hang on to mine untill i can find someone to trade. i dont have the cash to buy a new ECU then install the S300 and then hope to sell my JDM.

Back