Hondata Scammed Florida

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Also, don't just check feedback ie (25), go in and look at if they have sold alot or just bougt alot, smart scammers will buy 20 + lil items with 100% + feedback and then try to sell something like a flat screen or a car or something and you will get ripped off.....Do research befpre buying on ebay, i been buying for 5+ years

I have been buying for 5+ years and this is the first time i have been ripped. I also get tons of contact info too. This is just sucky is all. Thanks for the advice though.

Khai

btw, why does it say Hondata scammed Florida in the title of this thread? The company Hondata had nothing to do with it.

It should be "Tabitha Atwell Scammed Florida, Help!!!"

I live in daytona. Me and some friends are planning a trip down to lauderdale this weekend. It's not too far from the address you sent the money to. If you want I might be able to swing by and pay a little visit.

If she isnt willing to cooperate, my friends and I will be having a little shopping spree in her house. So depending on how it goes, I might have some cheap stuff for sale after this weekend. ;)

Back