Hondata tuners, need input

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tdehnel

I haven't posted in a long long time, but hello to all and here goes:

I FINALLY got all my Hondata stuff together, and I'm looking for a place that will do a very good job tuning it. I'm running a turbo B16 right now, I live in Northern New Jersey, and go to school in SW Connecticut. Any and all reccomendations will be appreciated, as well as any contact information and experiences. Thanks in advance for your help.

Are you having any trouble getting in touch with him? We scheduled for August 9 and 10th but he never called me to confirm, so I ended up not getting any tuning done at all. Does he return your calls?

i never called him.... i just sent him an email

Well, I spent a couple hours with Jeff from Boosted Hybrid, and we spent a couple hours trying to fix some wiring problems that were left over from the blue box that comes with the Greddy turbo kit. In any case, we didn't get around to the actual tuning, and he goes off to school soon, so I need to find a new tuner. He recommended a guy that goes by the name of Gruvey Tune on Honda Tech. Anyone have a phone number or email for him?

Email Address » groovy_toones@hotmail.com.
AOL Instant Messenger: TurboTegger
ICQ Number: 6549474

hes in upstate NY kinda by cornell U. he was my 2nd choice, mostly due to distance

Back