hondata???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

need2bfaster

is hondata s100 something i need for my ecu since i am turboing my f22 or is that an option

what? ok you've lost me as to what you precieve hondata to be.

look at their site!

hondata is the manufacturer. one system is named S100. another system is named S200. those are outdated, and have been replaced with the current system, S300. they are NOT options to hondata. they are options to tuning tho. hondata isnt the only program you can use to tune a honda.

and it is REQUIRED that you retune your ecu for the turbo and other supporting upgrades.

you can run hondata, and run stock fuel maps, just for future reference. i've been doing that for a while now. i like having the data logging capability, it's real nice, but i'm still stock, for now. hopefully i'll put my turbo on next winter :)

+1 on that. Hondata s300 may be one of the more expensive tuning solutions; however it has a good user interface, is really easy to manipulate with your laptop, and is useful because it can datalog.

I think he thinks theyre seperate. Hondata is just a way to tune the ecu. You can run a stock map with it for now and then tune it for boost when you do turbo it.

Back