Hood Clearance Issues??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DSCN0386.jpg

Under the hood is really a mess right now because it still has the factory red paint that really needs painting. I will throw in another pic in just a sec to let you see what I have to work on after the clearance issue is fixed. I am trying to work up a trade or plain sell the :LoveFab top mount for the LoveFab ram horn manifold that allows for ac and ps. I am wanting something that will clear an oem hood. The bumper is pulled in on the sides due to the intercooling piping. Once, I get the turbo rerouted it should return to factory position. Hacked? I would like to call it unorganized. All the right stuff is there for the most part, it just needs some tlc. I have no idea about the power but I can tell you as of right now it is equal to about a 470-500whp 1g Supra. It was a door to door race with him a 14 psi. He dynoed at 10psi with 450whp. I am only running 10psi until I swap the turbo then it will be 20psi+ from then on. I am looking to make 450-500whp on pump and who knows on race gas.

My bad made a mistake about the Supra it was making 450whp at 11psi not 10.

HA, that thing could be a serious monster with some TLC. Axe the hood, proper manifold/ proper care and it'll be sick. What type of rims/ tire size are those BTW?

Weds Sport 15s up front 16s in the rear. I will have to check the tire size but I think they are 205/45/15 up front and 205/40/16 on the rear. Yeah, some people, on other forums, don't understand that this is a working progress since I got the car this way. Thanks and hopefully it will be a monster when I am finished with it.

i actually really like it..the only thing i find wrong is the hood and underhood..like you said..but your in the process of fixing..i really think its an awesome base to start from

You said you wanted to go to a ram horn and reroute all your piping, then get a new hood.

I sez that teh win!

Nice lookin start youve got there. Dont let it go to waste.

Great Scott, that bitch is HUUUUGEE lol.

I think it would look nasty if you ran metal around this opening and rivet it all so it "cleans it up". It would look aggressive but i do still love OEM looking hondas with hidden power ;)

You could bend mesh to fit around it, make it at least look a little dirtier in that one spot. Amplify the ugly, contrasted to the rest of the car. It's like when a hot girl hangs out with a fat girl, and you aren't attracted to the fat girl at all, and then you realize she has body odor, and it makes you think the hot girl is that much hotter.

lol, I never thought of it that way. I may have a trade worked up for a ram horn mani and a neukin downpipe. Does that seem like a decent setup? I will try and throw some pics of that setup here in a minute.

by whatever means necessary get rid of the shit thats on there

Back