Hook a brotha up? Marketing/Business course

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

totalburnout

VIP
Alright this is lame and the report would probably be really easy to do myself but time consuming. After being stressed as hell lately, I just want to be able to get this done and go see my girlfriend this weekend. So if anyone can hook me up with a paper they did on a WELL KNOWN COMPANY, I'll go from there.

Basically its supposed to look at the different marketing aspects of a company, but if someone already did a short paper on a well known company, I can explore everything that I need to do and have half of the leg work done for me.

If no one has anything, I was thinking about doing a 6-8 page paper on Subby just because I like their line of cars.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Nov 10 2004, 03:13 PM
Do your own work. You're in school to learn, if you're going to cheat, just drop out.
[post=414878]Quoted post[/post]​

Listen, I obviously didnt post this thread to hear a lecture. I dont have the time to write the 6-8pages, if I used someone's background info that was already collected I would go off of that. I wouldnt ask someone to hand me a 6-8page paper and just hand it in.

I'll take your advice and drop out if I even so much think about cheating, like everyone has.

Submitting another paper as your own isn't cheating? That's new to me. If you have time to sit around on the forums and argue the merits of stealing a paper, you have time to do some quick research and write 6-8 pages of crap.

Originally posted by Calesta@Nov 10 2004, 03:46 PM
Submitting another paper as your own isn't cheating? That's new to me. If you have time to sit around on the forums and argue the merits of stealing a paper, you have time to do some quick research and write 6-8 pages of crap.
[post=414892]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats the thing, I won't write 6-8pages of crap. In the end it will take me far too long because I wont hand in a crappy paper.

And no, using someone's background info isn't cheating to me...I dont know what average american views that as cheating considering its common knowledge all gathered up into one easily accessible spot.

Fuck I just copy and pasted from subaru.com ....thats not cheating. Public domain, common knowledge, i'll still cite it though.

I wasn't going to post something because you are not even worth my time, but I am a teacher, do the work yourself. Your prof. obviosly had some reason to assign it. Think about it, it will take him tons more time to grade it than it will take you to write it. Don't sell yourself short. By the way I am sick of your stress cop out as well. Deal with it because real world stress is a hell of alot harder than school.

Originally posted by YangpaNemsay@Nov 10 2004, 04:34 PM
OMG, Lazy bastard alert!
[post=414923]Quoted post[/post]​

You're a moron.

Say things about me without knowing half of the story, good call.

no one goes to college to learn, they go to party and get a degree

DUH

New2TheCarScene is NOT lazy, have you read some of his posts? He works hard to pwn people on the internet, as I'm sure he does in school.

Originally posted by chestercheeto48@Nov 10 2004, 04:32 PM
I wasn't going to post something because you are not even worth my time, but I am a teacher, do the work yourself. Your prof. obviosly had some reason to assign it. Think about it, it will take him tons more time to grade it than it will take you to write it. Don't sell yourself short. By the way I am sick of your stress cop out as well. Deal with it because real world stress is a hell of alot harder than school.
[post=414921]Quoted post[/post]​

Really I didnt make this thread to be flamed, but I could care less if you're some grammar school or high school or even a college prof. Basically that paper is a joke and just 'busy work' to me because its all basic marketing stuff that I covered freshman year in a highschool. It was a joke then too.

And my cop out for stress? Laughable. I love how everyone keeps telling me wait until you get in the real world, the stress there. Blah fucking blah blah blah. I work 40+ hours a week over the summer at a 'real' job, I know the stress involved. The stress for me comes more from having every minute of my day occupied with some shit, save for maybe a half hour inbetween school and the gym, so I can digest.

Originally posted by Kcihcaton@Nov 10 2004, 04:40 PM
no one goes to college to learn, they go to party and get a degree

DUH

New2TheCarScene is NOT lazy, have you read some of his posts? He works hard to pwn people on the internet, as I'm sure he does in school.
[post=414926]Quoted post[/post]​

lol thank you.

if you didnt read my other thread, even though I thought my speach wasn't up to my standards everyone said I did great. I was the first person in a class of people much older than me to not even have a mistake pointed out about the presentation. Hopefully that will be good for an A...but i still can't stand the prof.

pla·gia·rize Audio pronunciation of "Plagiarize" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (plj-rz)
v. pla·gia·rized, pla·gia·riz·ing, pla·gia·riz·es
v. tr.

1. To use and pass off (the ideas or writings of another) as one's own.
2. To appropriate for use as one's own passages or ideas from (another).

v. intr.

To put forth as original to oneself the ideas or words of another.

To use someone else's researched information without citing it is plagiarism. Copying and pasting that shit from Subaru.com and not putting it in quotes with a proper citiation: thats right, plagiarism. Suck it up. Do your own work.

Whatever man like I said if you know/knew it all then it should be a breeze. If "every minute" of your day is full cut out some stuff. Its called priorities. Just curious whats the real job? By the way how do you rack up almost 1000 posts - in your sleep.

Sorry but if you can't do the work yourself you really are lame. This is nothing, even to turn out a decent paper. Some of us have sacrificed less important things in order to finish school (ourselves) and do it well. If the girl is worth anything she will understand and if you have to spend another weekend wacking it then I guess that we have to make sacrifices when we want to make something of ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back