Hookup on lightweight 15s?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm happy with my Rota Slipstreams in 15x7. I got them locally for $425. I use them solely for track duty.

Got my 15x7 R-1's off wheelsnext.com. Got the wheels with Hankook Ventus tires for $500 shipped to my door. It was a clearence special, so I'd figure a little more than that now. Light(er) wheels, and the tires are great for all-weather stuff.

whatever you do, do NOT buy toyo's.

ok, their R-comps are fine, but their street tires fucking suck donkey nut. like, mastercraft all seasons perform the same.

good daily driving, high treadwear, "sporty" tire: khumo spt

and inm NOT a khumo fan at all... but those are pretty decent tires and have a stupi high tread ware.

billy's got 'em on the bimmer, after his MX's wore out, he went a little cheaper. the grip is <CLOSE> to an MX, with 3x the treadware and less noise.

I have $14Ks in the 401K's...I might dip into that to get a few parts again... :)

and I have the flares already that need filled.... :wink:

but if you get those wheels...then we can prolly work out something for the Work E-wings....

Well, I scored a set of used 15x6.5s from a friend. They're kinda ugly but they won't look bad when painted.

25 bucks for the set. :)

:thumbsup:

sweet, pics whenever you get them.

Back