hope this is the right spot

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93vicb16a2

WHATS CRACKIN??
is a 75 shot too much for a internally stock b16a2??

i've heard on a stock motor to use a shot up to 50% of the stock hp rating. so a 160hp motor could handle a 75 shot. but remember, you are stressing the motor because it's not made to handle nitrous. it is made to run stock. you will diminish the integrity and reliability by modifying the car.

Yup, you're in the right forum.

75 is perfectly fine on a stock B16 as long as you jet it (fuel) correctly.

As far as wet vs dry, most people will tell you that wet is better, but it's really up to you. I don't like having extra fuel sitting around in my intake tract, and there are "dry" kits out there that I like to call "semi-wet" like the Zex kit. Kits like Zex are technically still "dry" because they don't spray any fuel out of a separate injector, but they can be considered somewhat "wet" because the system is still actively adding fuel (Zex brain raising fuel pressure). Something like that is still way safer than a pure dry system, and has proven to be perfectly reliable on daily drivers.

Just remember that it's cheap to install, but you have to keep paying to play with bottle refills. If you get hooked on the power and you want something that doesn't mess with bottles, start looking at a turbo setup.

yeah all 3 zex products are still good and if you put your nozzle in the right spot, and dont use it non stop, you shouldnt have much fear of the N2O.

you can get all 3 from me, but i personally like the wet (if you dont go DPI) lean conditions arent cool with nitrous.

(214) 391-7562

599.95 is what i got but comp (the company that owns zex) released a new price sheet, so mine might be off.

Call that number and they will give you the accurate price. Again, tell them Fritts from hondaswap told you about them and they should treat ya right.

Back