Hopefully...my next toy....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/wcs/sto...574&R=200136574

And then the wife says she might get it for me for X-mas...if I pay the shipping...hehe...

So if she gets that for me,...then I'll just go and get a new 33 gal air compressor...and I'll be setup for the winter rebuilds :p

Strange though...

I can't find any reveiws for this sandblaster.... :dry:

I got about 30+ wheels, engine parts for four cars, suspension parts to clean up, body panels...if they can fit in there...and other odds and ends.....

I hate rust...and I'm tired of working with crappy parts...that all they need is a quike blast, a quik paint...and they are as good as new....

Plus I can also offer cleaning up rims at like $10-15 a rims where other places do it for $25 a rim....so a few sets and it can pay it's self off. And valve covers and other small items.

I think the next project will be to get the crx back on the road....since I just got walters car on the road yesterday....and we almost junked it until Chris came thru on a carb for it.....huge props to Chris... :cool:

sandblasters are great

i know a guy that sandblasts everything that he sells so it looks new and clean, get a lot more money for the parts too

Buy it - guy I hang out with has a media blaster and makes tons of $$$ with it. Great for fixing up rusty crap, painting it - and selling it on Ebay for way more than what you'd normally get.

well it was dave that came through with the carb, except he needed me to take the damn thing off.

go ghettospeeeeed.

so it runs well then?

Runs well? Clayton spent 4 months trying to get 4 webers to run "at all" if thing runs well I'll shocked to shit.

j/p

:)

Congrats on the blaster. You know I have some things to get in there.

yeah but those webers are a wicked bitch.

this carb was a bolt on affair :) it came from a running motor.

Cooooooooooooooool. I'll just use the media blaster at work.

typically its a 50 gal steel drum, an element and some chemical.
I use lye works great but very costic. They are cheap to run and work great, drop the part in and wait 20-30 mins pull part out and rinse lather and repeat

Back