Horn problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

w2rbass

hey, my hatch has a horn problem............ it doesnt work, i press the buttons on the steering wheel and it just clicks, my guess is it is something wrong with the wiring, something disconnected maybe? i just bought the car, it had the air conditioner fixed right before i bought it, and they took some stuff apart, so maybe they forgot to connect it back up, but also... i dont know where the horn is, i havent gotten around to buying a book for my honda, or taking off the waterguard under the engine in the front to get a good look... is that even where the horn is? that is prolly a silly question, but i honestly have no idea, if u could lemme know where the horn is located under the hood it could save me a couple bucks and some precious time that i do not have right now, im very very busy for a couple weeks..............

this is totally off topic but, since i just purchased this car i found out that it was in an accident, the rear bumper sticks out a little at the corners, although not that noticeable.. and the headlights have a slightly wrong angle that you can see if you really look, so i decided to check out the headlights and in doing so i noticed that my on my right front quarter panel (u know how if you look in the engine bay it is held onto the wheel well with bolts) the first bolt in the line was replaced by a sheetmetal screw, what a hackjob, i just thought that was weird

im having the same problem. I replaced the horn and that didint do a trick. Havent got around to check the harness tho

Back