Horrible week

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

:angry: On tuesday, I went into work at Lowes at 12:45pm, when I came out at 5pm to go to lunch my car was gone. I work in virginia, and the weather got even worse that night, so the chances of me getting my car back dissapeared right there. It was a 97 civic ex, new d16y8 motor, gsr rims, metal z3 fenders apexi catback n1 exhaust, cheap ram intake, vis carbon fiber dual scoop hood, black chrome taillights, dual halo projector headlights and carbon fiber pedals and shift knob. The fucking car was gone and I've been blown all week, because I only had liability and so I'm taking a complete loss. Well, I only had 500 dollars in the bank today, and I have pretty shitty credit for being unemployed late last year/early this year, but I managed to get a little dealership to let me finance a red del sol for 3500, 0% no finance charges. I'm gonna pay it off first, but the best part of all is that I have the crx I've been working on with the b16 engine in it, so once that car is complete, plan to sell it and hook up the del sol's engine. Fuck making the car look nice, I'm through with that shit. Oh well, like my dad said, end of one chapter beginning of another. Now I just got to start planning on this car. :blink:

Hate that shit freaking thieves!!! Kinda funny though, Had my delsol stolen last year on thanksgiving day. Nice eh. I did have insurance and I made out alright I guess.

Get a fuel pump kill switch. Or just unplug your distributor whenever you get out of the car. Chances are that if a thief can't get the car to sart, he's not gonna stick around to find out why.

The car comes with a kill switch, which I'll change locations just to be safe. I have sitting in my room the clifford alarm rsx 3.5, the club, the pedal lock, and I'm even contemplating getting lojack(depending on how much it costs, if less than 800 then I'm getting it.) For the alarm I'm adding a backup battery, and I'm adding the hoodlock from dei. I'm just wondering whether I should put the b16a I have now in it, or buy a jdm gsr engine, either way I'm going to turbo the car, because that's the plans I had for the other civic, but I don't know right now. I'm getting my tax return this friday so I'm putting all that shit this week, and should have enough money to put aside to start saving towards that project. An expense that I wasn't waiting for, but I'm kind of happy getting a smaller car. I guess shit happens for a reason though. To top it off though, the car is the same color that my civic was. Red

:edit: and I'm not being cheap anymore and putting full cover, I have too anyway, because I'm financing.:/edit:

Try to just get a $500 beater car to get to work and other non-nessicary places like movies, mall, grocery stores......and leave the good car locked up at home in the garage.....

Damn Thieves!!! :angry: Can't they just work for their own stuff? All those hours of work and money put into a car then gone. I just want to catch a thief in my car so they can know who they are messing with! :axe:

Originally posted by b18c1civic97@Jan 31 2004, 08:33 PM
The car comes with a kill switch, which I'll change locations just to be safe. I have sitting in my room the clifford alarm rsx 3.5, the club, the pedal lock, and I'm even contemplating getting lojack(depending on how much it costs, if less than 800 then I'm getting it.)

At my dealership, we do the lojack for about 6 bills...
well worth the investment

the 3.5 comes with the 2-way remote doesnt it?

i think that is the one that i have. it rules. i knew that my shock sensor went off from 1/4 mile away!

Back