Horsepower Freaks... GRRRR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vosty

"REP 4 U" Whore Member!!!
So I ordered a THER 71630S

Thermal Research & Development Universal Muffler - 3" ID/OD 7" round 16" long From Horsepower Freaks in Portland, OR , 17 Days ago. They tell me that Thermal has the part in there shop and are putting it together for me then sending it to me. So I call several days after its suppose to arrive here... Keep in mind that Horsepower was suppose to let me know the status at all times. "What A Line Of BS" And the guy tells me that Thermal is going to send it directly to me. So then I call the next day to speak to the guy who originally ordered my muffler for me and he tells me that its not available... GRRRR pisses me off that they over promised and under delivered big time... Its just so frustrating that this part is very hard to come accross. What to DO!?!?!?!

HAHA... I have called them they said there working on it... FOok m3

Ya you would think that they would have time to get stuff done considering they use stores to sell there product, they dont sale direct?!?

ScrapinSi said:
Its thermal, not HF....

Ya... Thermal Dropped the ball but anyways they told HF that they would get me my muffler by the end of next week... "Crosses fingers"

Back