\hoses and sensor back h22 transmission

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

601vigilante

so I've got this sensor on the back of my transmission on my stock accord and the h22. Problem is what are the two hoses that are coupled below the h22 sensor, but not anywhere on the accord? I can put up a picture if anybody would think that would help.

Are you talking about the coolant lines for the automatic transmission, If so the you have to route them to the radiator. In the preludes those lines went to the radiator, one in and one out. And the sensor your talking about is the speed sensor I believe. Just throw some pics up and Ill be able to see what your talking about .

Well it's actually a manual. Here is the picture.
Also what do I do with them?
Right now we are looking at the vtec and not sure what we have to wire and how exactly.
What do we do with the knock sensor, vtec oil pressure sensor,
where's the soleniod, vtec pressure witch,
and is the secondary intake soleniod the IAB.

Attachments

• 0514070233.jpg
    0514070233.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 1,107
More of a breakdown:
-I've got the knock sensor wired into the accord lx's wiring harness by ganking the plug off of the h22 harness and extending. Do I have to run anything specificly different from the knock sensor to the ecu or keep it how I have it.
-what is the switch?
-Is the vtec solenoid on top of the transmission side of the engine and has one wire exiting.
-Is the IAB wiring the same thing as the secondary vtec selonoid?

Oh you guys should check out the thread: Don't replace h22 tensioner!

Last edited:
Ok so I figured out what the vtec soleniod and the vtec pressure switch, and the Intake soleniod is the IAB. But still, is my knock sensor wiring ok how it is?

check out the civic forum on honda swap , they know everything about the h22 swap , I know a little but thats all civic owners do , H22 swaps. Ask around in there and I am sure youll get an answer.

Those two hoses running out of the bottom of the vss are for power steering assist on a prelude. You need to order the correct vss from a prelude without the power steering assist.

Back