1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hoses

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by sickcivic1991, Nov 26, 2006.

1. sickcivic1991

sickcivic1991 New Member

having a problem, i ve got a gsr in a 91 si and i ve just about got every thing hooked up ...... except vac. lines and misc. hoses. was just woundering if someone had a diagram of how this is suposed to go. also i dont think ive got my wire harness run right. im so close to being done. please help
    i would also like to say rywire kicks ass. they done my harness and it was great no wireing to do at all.

2. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

:search: This has been discussed in the last month, should be easy to find. Also, why are you so happy you paid someone to do a half hr of work doing your wiring, wiring is easy .

3. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

4. sickcivic1991

sickcivic1991 New Member

this is my first major swap, ive never done anything like this before. so i ask the people of hondaswap for help and the only answers i got were rywire and bloomberg fab. so i make so calls and sent it to rywire. the reason im so happy is the fact that my car is almost ready to go once i get over this hurdle and one or two smaller ones i will be able to drive my car. but since im typeing this i do have a question should i upgrade the brakes to a 90-93 integgy or civic brakes be ok and one more what does *pwn* mean im new to message boards too

5. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

It just means, "Boy, you sure got 'em good".
    Urban Dictionary: pwn

We're happy you got the wiring done. Your that much closer to driving a fun car!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted