hoses

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sickcivic1991

having a problem, i ve got a gsr in a 91 si and i ve just about got every thing hooked up ...... except vac. lines and misc. hoses. was just woundering if someone had a diagram of how this is suposed to go. also i dont think ive got my wire harness run right. im so close to being done. please help
i would also like to say rywire kicks ass. they done my harness and it was great no wireing to do at all.

:search: This has been discussed in the last month, should be easy to find. Also, why are you so happy you paid someone to do a half hr of work doing your wiring, wiring is easy .

this is my first major swap, ive never done anything like this before. so i ask the people of hondaswap for help and the only answers i got were rywire and bloomberg fab. so i make so calls and sent it to rywire. the reason im so happy is the fact that my car is almost ready to go once i get over this hurdle and one or two smaller ones i will be able to drive my car. but since im typeing this i do have a question should i upgrade the brakes to a 90-93 integgy or civic brakes be ok and one more what does *pwn* mean im new to message boards too

Back