Hosmer ! HELP !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just want an old school dash for my truck. id love to get an old Ford dash and put it in my Ranger to give it an old school look on the inside.

yeah just got word back from another guy - the yard has been operating like this for decades . He makes a few dollars a month to pay some bills. He's not a hotrodder or anything, just inherited a bunch of cars.

If you need something here though, I can go get it. And I have an eye for classic bits

60 weaver hill road
West Greenwich, RI

hey Cel....see about a dash out of an old 60s style Mustang for me if you get a chance. i dont care about the gauges and shit. just the dash is what im looking for.

Ford dashes are a bitch to get out. The one in my 69 Ranger would be a week long project.

none the less i would like to take aride out there maybe pick me up a mustang or some other car for a project.

HOLY SHIT!

do a google map of the address listed above
60 weaver hill road West Greenwich, RI 02817
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...02911,0.006614&ie=UTF8&geocode=FbNhewIdbRO7-w

go to satellite and zoom all the way in, then follow brant trail
you start off on what looks like a small dirt road with some cars on either side then it goes to the forest where you can see all the cars through the trees

then you lose the closest zoom, so zoom out one notch and you can see the cars go on for what seems like miles in the woods

Back